• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[contribution] Send_order_html_email

Elazar

You are right coopco,

but only with the missing ; and the <tr> tag - the db_query is correct as described in the txt file

Thanks for checking.

OK, mine needed the extra )

My installation is in between the original and the image display. I have not used the rows feature.

The email really does look fantastic now. Just have to work out why CCGV is preventing the payment method from showing. I might have to do away with CCGV until the next osc release.

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK,

because of the fact that some users doesnt have installed the full contribution BEFORE making the rowmod mod, i ve uploaded the last full

package (original from Untitled No 4) including the row mod instructions today.

Hope that this might help ;)

@ Coopco - hm i´m wondering why you have to use a second ) at the end of the line..

OK,

because of the fact that some users doesnt have installed the full contribution BEFORE making the rowmod mod, i ve uploaded the last full

package (original from Untitled No 4) including the row mod instructions today.

Hope that this might help ;)

@ Coopco - hm i´m wondering why you have to use a second ) at the end of the line..

I got an error without it. I have no idea why, so I made it the same as line 30 in the instructions.

Ok, as i know yet elazars problem is solved and the contribition rwo mod should worked as described

No doubt about it, you have done a fantastic job with this.

Edited by Coopco

Hi Shetani !

I have a little problem :huh:

When I update the status of the order in the admin section, the email for the updated status is not being send to the customer!

Could you help please to see what's messed up ??

Thanks again,

Elazar

Hi Shetani !

I have a little problem :huh:

When I update the status of the order in the admin section, the email for the updated status is not being send to the customer!

Could you help please to see what's messed up ??

Thanks again,

Elazar

Dear Elazar,

have you made the modifications in the admin/orders.php also as in the admin/languages/YOURLANGUAGE/orders.php and

uploaded all necessary files like admin/modules/email/html_order.php ?!

If yes, please check the modifications as described in the V2.html file which is included in the full package again.

I´ve tested it on 2 different shops also as with an external software package which i´m using as cms and it workes perfect.

In the orders.php in catalog/admin folder you have to replace

$email = STORE_NAME . "\n" . EMAIL_SEPARATOR . "\n" . EMAIL_TEXT_ORDER_NUMBER . ' ' . $oID . "\n" . EMAIL_TEXT_INVOICE_URL . ' ' . tep_catalog_href_link(FILENAME_CATALOG_ACCOUNT_HISTORY_INFO, 'order_id=' . $oID, 'SSL') . "\n" . EMAIL_TEXT_DATE_ORDERED . ' ' . tep_date_long($check_status['date_purchased']) . "\n\n" . $notify_comments . sprintf(EMAIL_TEXT_STATUS_UPDATE, $orders_status_array[$status]);

with

//BEGIN SEND HTML MAIL//

//Prepare variables for html email//
$Varlogo = ''.VARLOGO.'' ;
$Vartable1 = ''.VARTABLE1.'' ;
$Vartable2 = ''.VARTABLE2.'' ;

$Vartext1 = ' <b>' . EMAIL_TEXT_DEAR . ' ' . $check_status['customers_name'] .' </b><br>' . EMAIL_MESSAGE_GREETING ;
$Vartext2 = '    ' . EMAIL_TEXT_ORDER_NUMBER . ' <STRONG> ' . $oID . '</STRONG><br>' . EMAIL_TEXT_DATE_ORDERED . ': <strong>' . strftime(DATE_FORMAT_LONG) . '</strong><br><a href="' . HTTP_SERVER . DIR_WS_CATALOG . 'account_history_info.php?order_id=' . $insert_id .'">' . EMAIL_TEXT_INVOICE_URL . '</a>' ; 

$Varbody = EMAIL_TEXT_COMMENTS_UPDATE . ' ' . $comments . "\n\n" . sprintf(EMAIL_TEXT_STATUS_UPDATE, $orders_status_array[$status]);

$Varmailfooter = ''.VARMAILFOOTER.'' ;

$Varhttp = ''.VARHTTP.'';
$Varstyle = ''.VARSTYLE.'';

//Check if HTML emails is set to true
if (EMAIL_USE_HTML == 'true') {	

//Prepare HTML email
require(DIR_WS_MODULES . 'email/html_orders.php');
$email = $html_email_orders;
} else {		

//Send text email
           $email = STORE_NAME . "\n" . EMAIL_SEPARATOR . "\n" . EMAIL_TEXT_ORDER_NUMBER . ' ' . $oID . "\n" . EMAIL_TEXT_INVOICE_URL . ' ' . tep_catalog_href_link(FILENAME_CATALOG_ACCOUNT_HISTORY_INFO, 'order_id=' . $oID, 'SSL') . "\n" . EMAIL_TEXT_DATE_ORDERED . ' ' . tep_date_long($check_status['date_purchased']) . "\n\n" . EMAIL_TEXT_COMMENTS_UPDATE . ' ' . $comments . "\n\n" . sprintf(EMAIL_TEXT_STATUS_UPDATE, $orders_status_array[$status]);
}

//END SEND HTML MAIL//

please check

Greets Frank

Edited by shetani

Dear Shetany!

Thanks for your reply,

Yes sure. It's set ok.

Hope you will help me to solve it..

Best Regards,

Elazar

Dear Elazar,

today i´ve tested your original files on my own installation (ok i have to made 2 modifications because you have modified the tep_db_querys with an

own mod ?!)

and it works perfect. Their were no problems so you may have another issue or could it be possible that your customer - who doesnt received the email

have a antispam tool working ?

Could you please post an picture of your orders status screen from the admin panel

Dear Elazar,

today i´ve tested your original files on my own installation (ok i have to made 2 modifications because you have modified the tep_db_querys with an

own mod ?!)

and it works perfect. Their were no problems so you may have another issue or could it be possible that your customer - who doesnt received the email

have a antispam tool working ?

Could you please post an picture of your orders status screen from the admin panel

Dear shetani !

Thanks for reply!

First I would move out the contribution that I installed named: Email Subject with Order Number and Order Status 1.0

Then I will check if my problem still appears, then I will let you know as soon as I do it..

Thanks again,

Elazar

Dear shetani !

Thanks for reply!

First I would move out the contribution that I installed named: Email Subject with Order Number and Order Status 1.0

Then I will check if my problem still appears, then I will let you know as soon as I do it..

Thanks again,

Elazar

It works with that contrib.

I am having problems under wamp. On the web, it works fine..

It works with that contrib.

I am having problems under wamp. On the web, it works fine..

Yes you right!

I post here picture of my orders status & order status update page so maybe shetani or you :rolleyes: could help me to solve my problem..

orders_status.gif

order.gif

Thanks a lot !

Great day,

Elazar

Yes you right!

I post here picture of my orders status & order status update page so maybe shetani or you :rolleyes: could help me to solve my problem..

orders_status.gif

order.gif

Thanks a lot !

Great day,

Elazar

Hi, why am I not able to insert image links for my pictures? I saved them on gif format.

Ok, what i can see on the pictures, especially the order.gif, is that the customer where notified correctly.

What happens if you send the customer the same notifictaion again ?

Normally you got an info statement on the top of the admin panel which shows you the status of the

email - which means send correct or failure.

Ok, what i can see on the pictures, especially the order.gif, is that the customer where notified correctly.

What happens if you send the customer the same notifictaion again ?

Normally you got an info statement on the top of the admin panel which shows you the status of the

email - which means send correct or failure.

Shetani thanks!

When I update an order I get a message: Success: Order has been successfully updated.

Shetani thanks!

When I update an order I get a message: Success: Order has been successfully updated.

and when I send the customer the same notifictaion again I get Warning: Nothing to change. The order was not updated.

and when I send the customer the same notifictaion again I get Warning: Nothing to change. The order was not updated.

Change the comments or the status.

and when I enter comments in the same status it updated. I get Success: Order has been successfully updated.

And you had notify customer ticked?