• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Mvs Tax Issue

scotch33

Multi Vendor Shipping not applying tax.

Has anyone else experienced a problem with the multivendor shipp applying tax? I am trying to get it to work for a UK site, but whilst it applies different shipping methods for different vendors etc, it will not take any notice of the 'vat' tax I am trying to apply to it. I don't really know what the best method would be to start investigating this issue. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Still stuck here - really need help. Is it perhaps possible to hard code tax in?

I have tested switching off MVS tax and straight away the old system applies tax just like it should. Switch on MVS and all shipping methods are added without tax to the end price. Can anyone at least tell me how tax is added - if I could hard code a tax addition into checkout conf for example it would bypass the product.

Help gratefully appreciated and really needed.

• 5 months later...
Still stuck here - really need help. Is it perhaps possible to hard code tax in?

I have tested switching off MVS tax and straight away the old system applies tax just like it should. Switch on MVS and all shipping methods are added without tax to the end price. Can anyone at least tell me how tax is added - if I could hard code a tax addition into checkout conf for example it would bypass the product.

Help gratefully appreciated and really needed.

Need help with this one too!