• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Is There A Contribution Which Allows User To "view All"

pulp2

I've looked through the contributions and hoping I missed something. I'm looking for a contribution which gives the user to "view all" in every category. Just a stab in the dark. Thanks!

Hi, there is a contrib to add an all_products.php which lists all the products under their categories, but no images and they can click on any of them as a link. I have also installed a contrib, I forget what it is called now and I have to go out for a little while, but it puts all your categories with subcategories on the front page with links to all. I can get that info later if you want. I am not sure what you are looking for, so I don't know where to direct you. Also, I have found that the "New Products" link actually shows all my products! so on my husband's site I just changed the wording a bit to say "All Products" instead of "New Products" and I believe that I took it of of mine as it is not necessary for it. You may gladly check out my site allaboutwicker.com or my husband's new smaller site floridaautooutlet.com and see if any of my changes are what you are looking for. I have to go for now, but will check in later to see if you responded and would like more info.

Hope this helped,

Leslie

I've looked through the contributions and hoping I missed something. I'm looking for a contribution which gives the user to "view all" in every category. Just a stab in the dark. Thanks!

KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON

I do not use the responsive bootstrap version since i coded my responsive version earlier, but i have bought every 28d of code package to support burts effort and keep this forum alive (albeit more like on life support).

So if you are still here ? What are you waiting for ?!

Find the most frequent unique errors to fix:

grep "PHP" php_error_log.txt | sed "s/^.* PHP/PHP/g" |grep "line" |sort | uniq -c | sort -r > counterrors.txt

Take a look at the All Products with Images contribution. It lists all of the products, with images, and is setup to be optimized for the search engines.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons