• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Packing Slip Only Showing Whole Numbers.

zefeena

Hi,

I am selling fabric and my customers may order .25metre only if they wish. It works fine and allows this, but when i print the packing slip or invoice it only shows whole numbers, so if a customer wants

.25 metres of black and 1.5 metres of white, it shows

0 x black

1 x white.

The order value etc is correct, but it is impossible to know what they want!

I presume somewhere there is something to stop the packing slip and invoices printing integers for the quantity.

Please help.

Running a botched up version of  osCommerce Online Merchant v2.3.4 bootstrap with the dresscode theme installed, numerous add-ons, terrible coding, terrible website, but will have to make do until I have made up for my losses and can risk shutting down for a couple of weeks while I start all over again. - I did not install my program but am endeavouring to fix it with your help.

Anyone?!

Running a botched up version of  osCommerce Online Merchant v2.3.4 bootstrap with the dresscode theme installed, numerous add-ons, terrible coding, terrible website, but will have to make do until I have made up for my losses and can risk shutting down for a couple of weeks while I start all over again. - I did not install my program but am endeavouring to fix it with your help.

Does no one out there know how to sort this. It is my last hurdle to getting my site up and running, and despite looking everywhere for the answer i've failed miserably. It may be to do with the price break contribution i've installed, but i'm can't find what is stopping the packing slip print correctly.

Truly desperate :sweating:

Archived