• Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

MoneyBokkers payment module

teodorp

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Maybe some1 is able to explain to me how it works. i added this module but i don't get back to my shop once the payment is done.. !?!

Means, i get to the secure moneybookers page but after payment the page is closing and thats it :/

what is the normal payment process with this module?

Regards,

Stephan Gebbers

Hello there,

I m facing the same problem.

i've recently launched my website and one of my customer paid the amount through moneybookers. I did not recieved any email from my site regarding the order nor i had any pending orders in my admin console. The customer mailed me stating the problem as he could see any orders in his history. My account at moneybookers showed the money in my balance.

Any help here would be highly appreciable.

Thanks in advance

Regards,

Jack

In the moneybookers.php module just replace

tep_draw_hidden_field('return', tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PROCESS, '', 'SSL')) .

tep_draw_hidden_field('cancel', tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT, '', 'SSL'));

with

tep_draw_hidden_field('return_url', tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PROCESS, '', 'SSL')) .

tep_draw_hidden_field('cancel_url', tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT, '', 'SSL'));

Thx to Juri Kern. He found out about the problem. Seems Moneybooker changed "cancel" to "cancel_url" and "return" to "return_url"!

You can also read about all the details of the Moneybookers Gateway here.

Regards,

Stephan Gebbers

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

Most of all moneybookers modules given error (in installation or payment confirmation details) !!! Any one help me for it ? Any perfect working module available with some one? Please provide me.

I like to change paypal to moneybookers bcs of high charge back every time.

Best Regards,

Maria Late

• 2 years later...