• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Help With Sppc_attributes_rev1

Hi, when I installed the "sppc_attributes_rev1", I get the following error when I tryt to add one of the sample products to the shopping cart, but prior to this, everything was working fine. Here is the error message that I'm getting.

1052 - Column 'products_id' in where clause is ambiguous

select products_status, options_id, options_values_id, attributes_hide_from_groups, '0' as hide_attr_status from products left join products_attributes using(products_id) where products_id = '25'

[TEP STOP]

Hi, when I installed the "sppc_attributes_rev1", I get the following error when I tryt to add one of the sample products to the shopping cart, but prior to this, everything was working fine. Here is the error message that I'm getting.

select products_status, options_id, options_values_id, attributes_hide_from_groups, '0' as hide_attr_status from products left join products_attributes using(products_id) where products_id = '25'

[TEP STOP]

Is there no one out there including the contributor of "sppc_attributes_rev1", that can help me with this as I really want to get my site finished.

Is there no one out there including the contributor of "sppc_attributes_rev1", that can help me with this as I really want to get my site finished.

Here is the error message I get on my server

PHP Parse error:  syntax error, unexpected T_CASE in /hermes/web09/b2833/pow.bcbigwolf/htdocs/fhceramics/catalog/admin/categories.php on line 361

and here is lines 360 - 370 0f admin/categories.php

// copy image only if modified
	$products_image = new upload('products_image');
	$products_image->set_destination(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES);
	if ($products_image->parse() && $products_image->save()) {
	  $products_image_name = $products_image->filename;
	} else {
	  $products_image_name = (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_image']) ? $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_image'] : '');
	}
	break;
}
 }

That one is answered a couple of times in the SPPC thread, so I guess you found the answer there.

Here is the error message I get on my server
PHP Parse error:  syntax error, unexpected T_CASE in /hermes/web09/b2833/pow.bcbigwolf/htdocs/fhceramics/catalog/admin/categories.php on line 361

and here is lines 360 - 370 0f admin/categories.php

// copy image only if modified
	$products_image = new upload('products_image');
	$products_image->set_destination(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES);
	if ($products_image->parse() && $products_image->save()) {
	  $products_image_name = $products_image->filename;
	} else {
	  $products_image_name = (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_image']) ? $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_image'] : '');
	}
	break;
}
 }

Difficult to say where you went wrong because the error is higher up (I guess a missing }).

I use JEdit to see whenever I make a mistake like that. If you set the cursor right next to the } or { it will show the "partner" with a line in the side bar. Life saver :)