• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Need Some Help On A Shipping Module

jojotaz

Howdy~

I am using the Delivery Date contrib. But I was wondering on why when the user is to confirm order at the last step, the page says "1054 - Unknown column 'shipdate' in 'field list'". I have used the files and replaced them from the fresh install but still have that problem. Can someone please help me. I am not sure if I had done all of the insttuctions for the install, if I did not do all of them, can someone please let me know what I need to do.

Thanks

did you run the sql ?

Run this sql on your database

ALTER TABLE `orders` ADD `shipdate` VARCHAR( 10 ) NOT NULL ;

Howdy~

Sorry for such a dumb questions, but I am a newbie at this. How do you do that?

Thanks

Well it can be done thru a script or theu phpMyAdmin.

Satish

Ask/Skype for Free osCommerce value addon/SEO suggestion tips for your site.

Check My About US For who am I and what My company does.

Howdy~

I am lost on what I am suppose to do in that thread.

Thanks

yea unfortunately the images are gone. They use to show how to use that tool from your host's cpanel. Do an internet search on "phpmyadmin tutorial". You need it to run the sql query mentioned earlier.

Howdy~

I have gotton into the phpmyaddmin but not sure how to "ALTER TABLE `orders` ADD `shipdate` VARCHAR( 10 ) NOT NULL ;" at this point. Any Help?

Thanks

Once you select the correct database for your store, there should be an "SQL" tab at the top. Click it, then paste the query in the window, then hit go and it will change the table.

Howdy~

Now I have one more question, now that it works. I know that you can set it up to have a delivery date up to six days from the date that the order is placed. But I was wondering if there was any way to make the date at ten days ahead instead of the six?

Thanks

Howdy~

Now I have one more question, now that it works. I know that you can set it up to have a delivery date up to six days from the date that the order is placed. But I was wondering if there was any way to make the date at ten days ahead instead of the six?

Thanks

There is something in the code, probably the PHP, that sets that limit. You need to find where and change it.

Do, or do not. There is no try.

Order Editor 5.0.6 "Ultra Violet" is now available!

For support or to post comments, suggestions, etc, please visit the Order Editor support thread.

There is something in the code, probably the PHP, that sets that limit. You need to find where and change it.

Howdy djmonkey1~

I have no idea what I am even looking for. Any help would be great.

Thanks

Howdy djmonkey1~

I have no idea what I am even looking for. Any help would be great.

Thanks

In includes/classes/shipsched.php there is the function EarliestArrival:

function EarliestArrival(){

$current_day=date('w');

$current_time=date('G'); //any time of the hour will be considered past the hour

$prev_day=($current_day!=0) ? $current_day-1 : 6;

$target=($current_time>=$this->schedule[$current_day]['start_time']) ? $this->schedule[$current_day]['target_day'] : $this->schedule[$prev_day]['target_day'];

$days_needed=($current_day<=$target) ? $target-$current_day : (7-$current_day)+$target;

$this->earliest_date=mktime(0,0,0,date('m'),date('d')+$days_needed,date('Y'));

}

I've never used this contribution before but that's where I would start looking.

Do, or do not. There is no try.

Order Editor 5.0.6 "Ultra Violet" is now available!

For support or to post comments, suggestions, etc, please visit the Order Editor support thread.

• 4 weeks later...