• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Email Responder With Checklist

metricbikes

I am looking for help developing an email responder system. The customer goes to a page that lists multiple products, selects products with a check box and then submit. An email is returned to the customer with links to lower, unadvertised prices in the email only for products selected.

Any help would be appreciated. Also, if there are any commercial packages capable of the same please let me know.

Steve

I am looking for help developing an email responder system. The customer goes to a page that lists multiple products, selects products with a check box and then submit. An email is returned to the customer with links to lower, unadvertised prices in the email only for products selected.

Any help would be appreciated. Also, if there are any commercial packages capable of the same please let me know.

Steve

perhaps one of the wishlist contributions comes close to what you need.

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,1682