• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Product Tabs (width Problem)

FyreLab

Ok, just got Product Tabs installed and it seems to be working fine... my only complaint is that it's not stretching out to the length that I would like it to. I have an image of what I would like the width to be, but I'm just not sure what file or where in the file to edit the width of the table that's holding the product tab info. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks :)

widthproblem.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Ok, just got Product Tabs installed and it seems to be working fine... my only complaint is that it's not stretching out to the length that I would like it to. I have an image of what I would like the width to be, but I'm just not sure what file or where in the file to edit the width of the table that's holding the product tab info. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks :)

widthproblem.jpg

Hi, i am also wiling to get product Tabs installed on my site. Can you tell me which contribution did you install? and maybe a reference to a site so i can see how the contribution looks like.

Thanks

• 2 months later...

widthproblem.jpg

I am having the exact same problem. How did you manage to solve it? Could someone helps us?

thanks

• 2 months later...
I am having the exact same problem. How did you manage to solve it? Could someone helps us?

thanks

What version of Product Tabs are you installing? Version 2.2 does not have this problem.

You should be able to simply update your CSS stylesheet.

Here is the replacement code for your CSS; you'll want to change the colours and padding to suite your needs.

.tabcontent {
padding:2em; /* acts little ike cellpadding, so dont touch this */
clear:both;
background: #EEEEFF ;  /* Background color */
border-top:1px solid #ddd;
border-bottom:5px solid #ddd;
   border-left:1px solid #ddd;
border-right:5px solid #ddd; 

color:#000000;      /* font color */
font-size: 12px;    /* font size -- does not affect standard view */
 }

If this doesn't fix your problem, post your CSS file here; and, I'll take a look at it when I can.

You can see the resizing Tab Box in action here: www.promokeychain.com

Cheers,

VibeX

Rob

----------

working on a way to make Price Groups, any ideas?