• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

ePDQ payment module v1

scranmer

Sorry,

thought a message was posted here automaticaly...

Please see contributions section for this module.

Happy Selling,

Si.

PS for all of those I have already sent this too... There is only 1 mod - I have moved the company name, passed to epdq, as a db variable.

Hi,

I've been trying to get the ePDQ module up and running.

I'm not sure about one of the files in the contribution package though -

unitpost.inc_php

I'm guessing that this is a typo and it should be called

unitpost_inc.php

Also, can you confirm if it should be in this directory ....

catalog/includes/modules/payment/

Thanks

Although I am not at my machine and cannot definitely check I am 90% sure that that is the correct directory. I am also 90% sure that the file name is correct.

Why .inc_php ? Because I don't like .inc files lying around on a server. If someone was to run / edit it they may show security details. If you have the file ending php etc they should be "run" by then server.

Si.

I've since found out, that my host doesn't have curl() installed ....

I rewrote the script to use fopen() instead, and then, would you believe it, my host has a restriction on fopen() that prevents it from accessing files outwith the server.....

I am now about to change hosts !

Re : inc files

Have you ammended all the inc files on osc for your builds?

I did S**t loads of mods for someone who has since lost interest and so I have not got a live working version of ePDQ (and why it took soooo long to post as a contribution).

One of which was all inc files via a mass search / replace.

Si.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm trying to install ePDQ module, everything seem to be fine but when I submit an order, it say Payment Method ePDQ, but then nothing reach ePDQ, it all goes no where actually I'm not reach them after I click on confirm order, it reply"Your Order Has Been Processed!" I look at the admin and I see the order still saying Payment Method ePDQ.

if something is set wrong I should at least get an error from ePDQ when i submit the order....help!

anybody knows what I'm missing

sorry for my frenglish!

curl is needed, that's for sure, but would it be possible to bypass the use of curl, since all the other module do not use it, or do they?

and if so how can I modified the module?

• 2 weeks later...

finally i have it to work,

except that now i need to

modify the form action in the ePDQ include file to hit a jump page

which echoes the HTTP_POST_VARS. e.g. 'epdqdata=' .

$HTTP_POST_VARS['epdqdata'] and submit the form onLoad

(onLoad="document.forms[0].submit() )

but i'm totally lost on how to build this, the problem is that ePDQ doesn't like catalog/checkout_confirmation.php?osCsid=76661342308b45d8a9920b056587e6ba which is the url that send to ePDQ

im sure thats the point of curl (sorry I was given this section of the code) howevere this may be of some use to the community...

> New Tutorial on Zend.com

>

> Using cURL and libcurl with PHP by Jim Thome

>

> "In this tutorial you will learn what cURL and libcurl are, how to use

> cURL on the command line, and how to use libcurl within PHP."

>

> http://www.zend.com/zend/tut/tutorial-thome3.php

so if i understand you are saying that this below:

modify the form action in the ePDQ include file to hit a jump page

which echoes the HTTP_POST_VARS. e.g. 'epdqdata=' .

$HTTP_POST_VARS['epdqdata'] and submit the form onLoad

(onLoad="document.forms[0].submit() )

have something to do with curl, ok is there a way around that.

how much would you charge to debug the whole thing, we've been told by ePDQ that if we can get the account up and running they will cancel our account, which mean we have to get this up somehow, so basicaly at this point i'm looking for someone to debug this thing, please let me know ASAP

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm currently building a new site - that'll possibly use epdq.

I completed one site and managed to build a module for it - but it required so many mods to the base code and was so messy, it would be impossible to release this as a module.

The current module release is a goodplace to start - but it'll take a bit of additional programming to fully use all of epdq's features.

Brian

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

I had this mod working well with no problems at all for months but I have now upgraded to MS1 and guess what-it doesn't work, not good for an on-line shop!!

Anyone any suggestions?

Graham

• 3 weeks later...

I am trying to install the epdq contribution, I can see the module via my admin area, however it does not show in the payment page.

CAN SOMEONE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GUS OLIVEIA :cry:

• 2 months later...

Ok, I'm trying to get the ePDQ module to work, but I don't get re-directed to the EPDQ homepage.

I've read the posts about curl, and I've e-mailed my host (34SP) to see whether or not they support it.

In the meantime, BrianD said that he'd re-written it to use fopen.

I am not all that good a programmer, as you would know if you see the site, I just need a little help.

What else can I do?

Thanks

Some people see things as they are and say "Why?", I dream things that never were and say "Why Not!"

I've just had an e-mail back from my host, and they don't support curl.

Can anyone out there help with alternatives?

Some people see things as they are and say "Why?", I dream things that never were and say "Why Not!"

• 1 month later...

Whats the story with this then..?

I am trying my hardest to get this thing to work with MS1 but it just doesnt work?

There has been a few posts made about the ePDQ module and that some people have new, but messy code but never the less have got it working!

if this is you, could you just send me what you have i'll figure it out somehow.

Cheers

Tim

ePDQ arrggghhhh!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

I'm trying to use this Epdq contribution on my shop, but it doesn't seem to work. When i turn on the epdq payment module on, nothing comes up on the checkout screen and there are no payment methods.

Can anyone help me please?

Thanks a lot,

Rob