• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

ePDQ payment module v1

scranmer

sorry no plan ms2.2 release as I have no real free time at the moment but more importantly I have no ePDQ account to test this on.

However I think fourtune is going to have a crack at it and I have sent him information and offered him help if he gets stuck so keep an eye out.

Si.

• 2 weeks later...
I've got the EPDQ module up and running on MS2 2.2.

If you would like a copy of the modified files, email me and I'll happily send to you.

Cheers,

Colin

*Please upload this to contributions*

Edited by Johnson

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I've got the EPDQ module up and running on MS2 2.2.

If you would like a copy of the modified files, email me and I'll happily send to you.

Cheers,

Colin

*Please upload this to contributions*

I want to draw your attention to a problem where epdq module installed in my shop about six months back is found substandard because of the reason that orders do not reach in admin and that is with 20% orders.All the times i have to call customers and ask them what product they had ordered.

It happens because payment details reach epdq but order details are not posted back to admin by epdq or are missed due to some reason .Have you overcome this problem by any chance or is it in your knowledge as it will help other customers if you fix this bug or feel that you have already fixed it.Please reply and oblige as if your module is ok then i would like to change it with yours.

Regards