• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Coolmenu Feature..

Hey guys,

First off, thanks to the creator of Coolmenu. Install was smooth, great directions, great contribution.

I just added the coolMenu feature menu to my page (USPMotorsports.com) but the box didnt go where my old "categories" box was. I can move the coolMenu around in the includes/coolmenu.php file, but it needs to go inbetween the shopping cart and "Information" like the old "categories" box was. I cant seem to figure out how to get it there. Can anyone give me some pointers?

Thanks alot,

-Jeff

• 4 months later...

Hi,

I'm having the same problem. Did you find a solution?

I've narrowed it down to a problem with the code in /includes/boxes/coolmenu.php.

The code is rendering html into a <script> block. I'm running this under Windows so I think it may have something to do with these files containing carriage return and line feed characters rather than just line feed characters. There is character substitution code to replace the line feed characters.

JR

J.R. Heisey