• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

USPS

Barcelona

Yes I did. I am confused. My understanding is that as soon you put your usps Id and password on the admin area, everything will be ok. And what made me more confused is the usps lady. She told me that you should receive an e-mail in 24h with instructions on how to proceed??? What kind of instructions I am going to receive? On top of that she told me that she changed my account to the production server and I should see all usps prices on my shopping cart? Oh boy...

please help out bro...thanks

I forgot to tell you that on my shopping cart admin area, I didn't see the spot were I have to change to the production server. I saw in this demo http://www.kysecure.net/demo/demo/admin/modules.phpset=shipping&module=usps&action=edit

were to swith to a production server , however I didn't see it in mine? is it normal? what should I do?

Edited by dealyesdeal

I forgot to tell you that on my shopping cart admin area, I didn't see the spot were I have to change to the production server. I saw in this demo http://www.kysecure.net/demo/demo/admin/modules.phpset=shipping&module=usps&action=edit

were to swith to a production server , however I didn't see it in mine? is it normal? what should I do?

Open up the usps.php file and find the line to change to the production server. It is not a simply drop in. You have to change the code in the file.

Community Bootstrap Edition, Edge

Avoid the most asked question. See How to Secure My Site and How do I...?

Open up the usps.php file and find the line to change to the production server. It is not a simply drop in. You have to change the code in the file.

Thanks for the info. I changed my set up in my admin area and bingo it's working fine. I did some testing as a client from the us and from canada buying staff from my shopping cart and it looks ok , however when I pretend that I am a buyer from france, the shipping cost are too hi, I called usps and they told me that it should be some setup I have done wrong. Any Idea please? by the way how I set up international shipping and remember that I am only using usps as shipping method? Thanks in advance.

• 1 year later...