• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[Contribution] Admin Summary Info

The "Admin Summary Info" contribution is designed to display usefull shop information directly in the header of your admin page.

With the "Admin Summary Info" contribution you can quickly monitor how many orders you have received along with their status, number of customers, Reviews, and even how many users are currently online exploring and shopping at your oscommerce store. This contribution was developed to put some of the most commonly needed day to day data within a single clicks reach to save time while adminstrating your site.

Sugiartha

------------------------------------------

concept of life: enjoy aja!

The "Admin Summary Info" contribution is designed to display usefull shop information directly in the header of your admin page.

With the "Admin Summary Info" contribution you can quickly monitor how many orders you have received along with their status, number of customers, Reviews, and even how many users are currently online exploring and shopping at your oscommerce store. This contribution was developed to put some of the most commonly needed day to day data within a single clicks reach to save time while adminstrating your site.

Nice contribution, thanks for contributing!!

:thumbsup:

Edited by EthosPaul

Paul ------------

i have removed all text and used it just as "alt" for image so i got a line with all icones and soon ill know them by heart,

i just struggle to show the admin logged in because i use admin level contribution

MS2

Thanks for the feedback everyone. We hope you enjoy this contribution and find some extra minutes each day with the time it saves =)

i have removed all text and used it just as "alt" for image so i got a line with all icones and soon ill know them by heart,

i just struggle to show the admin logged in because i use admin level contribution

azer: Good idea, I like the idea of the having a row of icons like that, can you pm me a screenshot? Would love to see how it looks. The only thing I can see as a potential negative to that method of installation would be that you pshycically have to mouse over each icon to get your counts via alt text verses seeing them automatically no matter what admin page you were on. I like having the counts visible....especially the whos online counts....that way whenever I see a nice number of users online I can click in and check out their referal urls and see what they are up to =)

Sugiartha

he only thing I can see as a potential negative to that method of installation would be that you pshycically have to mouse over each icon to get your counts via alt text verses seeing them automatically no matter what admin page you were on

well i left the number then the icon with alt on its right like this : |34| >_< | | 21|:-" |

MS2

• 2 weeks later...

Great contribution..Thanks!

I just upgraded to the 1.1 version which is very nice, however I found it conflicts with the Discount Coupon Codes contribution. Version 1.0 does not, but 1.1 does.

With 1.1 installed when I click on the Discount coupons in admin I get

Cannot redeclare class currencies in /catalog/admin/includes/classes/currencies.php on line 16

Line 16 in mine is

class currencies {

Is there a way I can get the latest to work with the other contrib as I like the new functionalities.

Thanks

Currently running 76 contibutions.

open your 'Discount coupons' file and find this code

require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'currencies.php');

replace it with the following one

include_once(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'currencies.php');

Sugiartha

I very much like the contribution, but I discovered the number of # of customers Today is reporting the wrong number. It states that there are 3, but in fact there were only 2. Have I done something wrong installing it? The last customer before today was 2 days ago. Are there any configurations I must change?

thank you all for any help!

Leslie (kaligear)

On a side note: I also recently installed Customer Registration Report (http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,2774), but it is not reporting any new registrations since I installed it. I'm wondering if somehow the calculations or database is corrupted?

I very much like the contribution, but I discovered the number of # of customers Today is reporting the wrong number. It states that there are 3, but in fact there were only 2. Have I done something wrong installing it? The last customer before today was 2 days ago. Are there any configurations I must change?

thank you all for any help!

Leslie (kaligear)

On a side note: I also recently installed Customer Registration Report (http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,2774), but it is not reporting any new registrations since I installed it. I'm wondering if somehow the calculations or database is corrupted?

actually, I am mistaken about todays numbers - after looking through the customer records, I saw a registration. Sorry for the false alarm!

Leslie

open your 'Discount coupons' file and find this code

require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'currencies.php');

replace it with the following one

include_once(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'currencies.php');

Worked liked a charm! Many thanks!

Currently running 76 contibutions.

Worked liked a charm! Many thanks!

Installed but this is how it is displaying, looks a bit clunky??

Users Online: 6 bots, 7 guests, 0 customers Who's Online

Total Customers: 8,912, Today: 2 Customers

Total Reviews: 1, Today: 0 Reviews

Order Status Pending: 1, Processing most ship in 48-72hrs: 127, Order has shipped!: 7,777, Item(s) on backorder: 51, Order Cancelled: 48, Paypal PENDING: 0, Issue credit to card shortly!: 63, Waiting for Customer response.: 202, Holding for check/money order: 0, MGR REVIEW: 19, Preparing [PayPal IPN]: 1, Cancelled by Admin: 3, E-Check: 0, Refund by Check Processing: 0, Fraud Dept.: 17, Today: 2 Orders

Order Total Pending: [$26.50], Processing most ship in 48-72hrs: [$5,224.11], Order has shipped!: [$309,756.81], Item(s) on backorder: [$3,014.96], Order Cancelled: [$2,161.96], Paypal PENDING: [$0.00], Issue credit to card shortly!: [$2,180.87], Waiting for Customer response.: [$9,957.09], Holding for check/money order: [$0.00], MGR REVIEW: [$957.22], Preparing [PayPal IPN]: [$26.70], Cancelled by Admin: [$282.10], E-Check: [$0.00], Refund by Check Processing: [$0.00], Fraud Dept.: [$938.68], Today: [$70.65] Orders

Seems like it is showing an awful lot of data....Anyway of selecting JUST PENDING ORDERS?

Paul ------------

Seems like it is showing an awful lot of data....Anyway of selecting JUST PENDING ORDERS?

in order to display some order status, update this contribution as follow:

open admin/includes/header.php, and find this string:

// order summary

add the following after above string:

$orders_status_restriction = '1,3'; //list of allowed order status id, separeted by comma

and find this code (there are 2 match)

$orders_status_query = tep_db_query("select orders_status_name, orders_status_id from " . TABLE_ORDERS_STATUS . " where language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

and replace by this

$orders_status_query = tep_db_query("select orders_status_name, orders_status_id from " . TABLE_ORDERS_STATUS . " where " . ((tep_not_null($orders_status_restriction)) ? " orders_status_id in (" . $orders_status_restriction . ") and " : "") . " language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

Sugiartha

Great! Thanks for the quick follow up, your team is highly recommended. Will touch base with you this quarter to address a couple of big projects we may need help with - you can quote them.

p.s. Had to put this code in two places so it changed both the summary and the actual dollars displayed.

Regards,

Paul ------------