Sign in to follow this  
jmg818

Problem installing Easy Populate _v2_76d_MS2

Can anyone help me please.

I have installed easy populate in my strore. I followed the instructions up to the end when I was told to:

Open your /catalog/admin/includes/configure.php file and set DOCUMENT_ROOT TO $DOCUMENT_ROOT

What is meant by this instruction ? How would I code this ?

I have not been able to do this as I dont know how and I get error messages such as the following when easy populate tries to access the temp folder:

Warning: fopen(F:/Program Files/xampp/htdocs/catalog//catalog/temp/EP2007May13-2109.csv) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in F:\Program Files\xampp\htdocs\catalog\admin\easypopulate.php on line 678

I assume this error may be because I have not been able to complete that last instruction.

Can anyone please show me what the code is that I need to add to my configure.php file ?

Thanks

Can anyone help me please.

I have installed easy populate in my strore. I followed the instructions up to the end when I was told to:

Open your /catalog/admin/includes/configure.php file and set DOCUMENT_ROOT TO $DOCUMENT_ROOT

What is meant by this instruction ? How would I code this ?

I have not been able to do this as I dont know how and I get error messages such as the following when easy populate tries to access the temp folder:

Warning: fopen(F:/Program Files/xampp/htdocs/catalog//catalog/temp/EP2007May13-2109.csv) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in F:\Program Files\xampp\htdocs\catalog\admin\easypopulate.php on line 678

I assume this error may be because I have not been able to complete that last instruction.

Can anyone please show me what the code is that I need to add to my configure.php file ?

Thanks

Your warning gives a clue:

F:/Program Files/xampp/htdocs/catalog//catalog/temp

What is your $tempdir set to in easypopulate.php?