• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Sales without logging in

sysyphus

Hi,

Several of my customers have expressed the desire to be able to buy from my site without having to log in. They are aware that they would have to fill out a postage form to complete their transactions, but are willing to put up with this in order to protect their privacy. I can also see the advantage in this for people who are not likely to make any future purchases.

So what I would like to do is have a system where customers that do not want to have to login can still purchase goods by filling out a form when they go to the checkout and customers that do wish to login have the form auto-completed (possibly with an option to adjust any information)

I have had a look but was unable to find and modules that would do this.

Any pointers?

PWA gives you an extra option of purchasing without an account and reduces the checkout steps by 1.

FEC gives you a checkout without account option and reduces the checkout with up to 3 steps.