• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Looking to Hire (Freelance) OsCommerce Expert

mrichards

Hello,

I have a webstore that has been running for just under 2 years using OsCommerce. The Designer and Coder I had has since re-tired and I am in need of changes. The new USPS Postal Rates on the 14th has taken away the ability for my International Customers to check out. I have tried both the contributions but it looks like the person I hired to code the site made several customizations so the things to look for in those contributions are not there.

I need this to be fixed ASAP and I also would like a few other custom mods done at a later date, but time is of the essence on the shipping as I am losing business.

Please respond is you are well versed with these types of modules and can help me out. Willing to Pay current rates for the help via PayPal or whatever method you would like. Please e-mail me ASAP and we can talk terms. Thanks.