• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

protx direct 3.2 - checkout problem

Bryndog

Posted this in the wrong place earlier...sorry.

Hi,

I have a had a look around the forums and cant find a fix to my problem.

I have just installed Protx Direct V.3 - all seems to be well untill I go to confirm my order where it seems to loop back to the payment page.

Upon pressing confirm order it calls the page protx_process.php(included in the module) then loops back to the payment page and gives no error messages. I have checked in the protx vsp admin area but found the nothing has been passed through.

I have tried changing Auth Types and server settings - ip server test returns a load of collected variables.

Anyone got any ideas?

If not, whats the best way of un-installing everything to do with protx and start again?

Thanks for everyones time.

B

Bryndog, a lone crusader charged with not messing up

Thanks to any an all for your help and advice.

Can you set the server to "test" and debug to "true" then do a test transaction and copy all the details here (censor anything personal)

Tom

hi

my first post in here ver, jus switched over from cubecart last week

im hoping to go protx direct, can u guys tell me what i need to do besides apply for the protx account which is pretty straightforward

i have a merchant account with streamline (natwest) so what else do i need, it mentions in Protx about a "internet merchant account" whats ones of these and how do i get it?

finally is this the best gateway for the uk, it seems cheapest and best value ....any probs?

thank u

jamie

I've been using protx direct with lloydstsb cardnet for over 18monhts without any problems.

If you have a natwest streamline manual merchant account you will need to contact them to setup a merchant account for use on the internet (i.e the internet merchant account).

Your server needs SSL and cURL installed - installation is quite straightforward.

Protx will give you both a simulator and test account for testing before you go live

Tom

OK Tom, here is the output from the debug option:

VPSProtocol=2.22&TxType=PAYMENT&Vendor=*******&VendorTxCode=4-7258455***14234041865***24133&Amount=44.99&Currency=GBP&Description=Order+Number%3A+4&CardHolder=********&CardNumber=4929000000006&StartDate=0404&ExpiryDate=0808&IssueNumber=&CV2=340&CardType=VISA&BillingAddress=42+cornelly+close%2C%0D%0A*************%2C%0D%0Acardiff%2C%0D%0Asouth+glamorgan%2C%0D%0AUnited+Kingdom&BillingPostCode=******&DeliveryAddress=42+cornelly+close%2C%0D%0Allandaff+North%2C%0D%0Acardiff%2C%0D%0Asouth+glamorgan%2C%0D%0AUnited+Kingdom&DeliveryPostCode=cf142ht&ContactNumber=07968303170&CustomerEMail=bryn%40growingkenneth.co.uk&ClientIPAddress=81.150.224.65&Basket=2%3AGlasses+set%3A1%3A39.99%3A0.00%3A39.99%3A39.99%3AShipping%3A1%3A5.00%3A----%3A5.00%3A5.00

VPSProtocol=2.22 VPSTxId={3D5E00CC-3878-4EC6-BCBA-6F2A60C6236B} Status=ERROR StatusDetail=Couldn't create a transaction (VRTXInvalidVendorAccountCurrency, ) TxAuthNo= SecurityKey= AVSCV2=DATA NOT CHECKED AddressResult= PostCodeResult= CV2Result= 3DSecureStatus=NOTCHECKED

curl_error:

**** starred out stuff is just precautionary

I cant really understand what this is, but i did just notice the error on the second to last line 'couldnt create transaction(VRTXInvalidVendorAccountCurrency, )'...Huh.

What does it all mean?

I'll check with my hosting provide to see if i have cURL installed in my package.

Any help from anyone would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

B

From the detail posted you must have cURL installed otherwise there would be no response from protx.

Your site is sending the data to protx and they are returning the error you noted (VRTXInvalidVendorAccountCurrency). The request string contains the currency as GBP which is correct.

I suggest you contact Protx support to discuss with them as it is possible your account is setup incorrectly.

Tom

Cheers Tom, Ill give them a shout and see whats going on.

Will post back the solution or more questions soon.

Cheers

B

• 1 month later...

Having the same problem :'(

Request URL=https://ukvpstest.protx.com/vpsDirectAuth/PaymentGateway3D.asp

Data string sent=VPSProtocol=2.22&TxType=PAYMENT&Vendor=**********&
VendorTxCode=105-746*****0126375818*****5254*****&Amount=9.60&Currency=GBP
&Description=Order+Number%3A+105&CardHolder=andrew+shepherd&CardNumber=**********
&StartDate=****&ExpiryDate=****&IssueNumber=&CV2=***&CardType=VISA
&BillingAddress=********%2C%0D%0Adaventry%2C%0D%0Anorthants%2C%0D%0AUnited+Kingdom&BillingPostCode=******
&DeliveryAddress=********%2C%0D%0Adaventry%2C%0D%0Anorthants%2C%0D%0AUnited+Kingdom&DeliveryPostCode=*******
&CustomerName=andrew+shepherd&ContactNumber=**********&CustomerEMail=******%40aol.com
&ClientIPAddress=172.213.213.170&Basket=2%3ASkeleton+Gun+%28310ml%29%3A1%3A3.85%3A0.00%3A3.85%3A3.85%3A
Shipping%3A1%3A5.75%3A----%3A5.75%3A5.75&AccountType=E

Protx response=VPSProtocol=2.22
VPSTxId={2E2CCEA4-10FA-413C-942B-654066B44F76}
Status=OK
StatusDetail=
TxAuthNo=*******
SecurityKey=*******
AVSCV2=ALL MATCH
AddressResult=MATCHED
PostCodeResult=MATCHED
CV2Result=MATCHED
3DSecureStatus=NOTCHECKED

curl_error=

account has been set up and working for a while just updating for 3d secure

any help would be appreciated. thanks

Edited by andyshep

it works fine: enter all the 3d secure info. password etc then returns to cc page with CREDIT CARD ERROR

ok another update:

it must take a little while for the trans actions to appear in the vsp admin.

checked again and the payments were processed.

but i am still going back to the page to enter cc info with a CREDIT CARD ERROR at the top

Any Ideas?

Does it give any more information except "Credit Card Error"? The debug you posted shows no problems with the transaction. Which version of the module are you using - v3.2?

Tom

just installed it today its Protx Direct v4.2.

i was just getting credit card error, nothing specific.

oddly enough ive made no changes since the problems i was having, yet now it seems to be absolutely fine.

will try it out again later see it its still ok .

will let you know if i need any help.

cheers for the reply.