• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Catalog Page Image / Text Question

Hey All,

Im having some dificulty finding the place to change the image in the catalog table background. I would like to be able to simply

change the type (select a category) and the table_background_default.gif to something else. Ive tried some contributions that would thumbnail the caegories with descriptions, but they don't appear to work with this template.

At the very least i would just want to replace the file "table_background_default.gif" with a JPEG, but I dont't know what code to edit to accomplish that task.

Anyone else run into a similar problem with this template ??

Here is a link to my site: http://www.khromagraph.com

Thanks in advance

khromadewd

Edited by khromagraph

Hey All,

Im having some dificulty finding the place to change the image in the catalog table background. I would like to be able to simply

change the type (select a category) and the table_background_default.gif to something else. Ive tried some contributions that would thumbnail the caegories with descriptions, but they don't appear to work with this template.

At the very least i would just want to replace the file "table_background_default.gif" with a JPEG, but I dont't know what code to edit to accomplish that task.

Anyone else run into a similar problem with this template ??

Here is a link to my site: http://www.khromagraph.com

Thanks in advance

khromadewd

Try posting to the support thread for what you are installing.