• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Indulgence Soaps

Cheers anyways but i will keep it as it is thanks!

:lol:

You're welcome.

DSR say that you have to state a shipping and returns policy.

Mind you a quote I saw on the FSB website has me a little concerned. This is from a press release " A European Commission proposal to change the rules governing contractual arrangements known as “Rome I” will be considered by MEPs soon. It suggests that online selling by businesses should comply with the differing sets of consumer protection laws in all of the 27 EU member state."

So if you are going to trade with Latvian customers make sure you know all the laws they have on what ever it is you are selling :-(

This is on fabric which is covered in the OFT Distance Selling Regulations as fabrics cannot be put back into stock once cut and the OFT recognise this, and it is there in the DSR.

Don't worry we went into this before we put it in the pages, we do comply :-"

I was referring to Soaps using it :rolleyes:

Makes me wonder why bothering trying to be helpful sometimes........

Makes me wonder why bothering trying to be helpful sometimes........

But if you didn't bother then where would we be :rolleyes:

I mentioned it in case anyone else happened to be reading it who was going to sell fabrics. I wasn't getting at you. :blush:

I'm just wondering what Fabrics-n-Stuff has to do with Indulgence Soaps site review. :blink: this is the Soap thread is it not! :rolleyes:

Hmmm if you read then you will see that fabrics were suggesting using their shipping policy and I was just helpfully (yeah waste of time but lesson learned) pointing out that soaps would need to check EU Distance Selling Regs and ensure compliance with their rules......

Archived