• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Is GOOGLE CHECKOUT calculating shipping yet with Oscommerce ??

kuanaco

i have Google Checkout already installed on my Oscommerce site but it does not calculate the shipping.

Has anyone gotten this to work?

Also I currently use Paypal for all other payment options. They seem to be very expensive in regards to what they charge per transaction does anyone else have a better payment solution I can use that is just as good as paypal but cheaper???

Please advise,

i am located in California USA.......

Also mywebsite is under construction but you can take a look at it if you want. www.kuanaco.com :huh:

I am at the same stage as you right now. I am trying to add google checkout to my website.

Just a question when you integrated all that stuff into your website. Did you get any problems with the HTML on login and shopping cart?

For some reason when I integrated those two files with the code it kinda broke my html up.

I also need to get shipping working on my site as well.

Check it. http://www.norcalgolfballs.com

I am at the same stage as you right now. I am trying to add google checkout to my website.

Just a question when you integrated all that stuff into your website. Did you get any problems with the HTML on login and shopping cart?

For some reason when I integrated those two files with the code it kinda broke my html up.

I also need to get shipping working on my site as well.

Check it. http://www.norcalgolfballs.com

No I did not have any trouble with the login or the shopping cart. Are you using a third party shopping cart?

WHere in Norcal are you>?

Well I seemed to get the html of the shopping cart working. However for some reason now when I click on google checkout its not doing anything.

I am in danville. How did you get shipping options in your google checkout. You dont have prices but atleast you have shipping options where did you go to put those in?

ok nice, now I got the google checkout to actually work. Now im right in your situation. Shipping. How did you put in shipping options.

Hey just saw your site...you got FREE shipping......so you should be good to go. The shipping goes to $0.00 with google checkout using Oscommerce.

Actually hehe I just saw your site and its for big orders only.....forget i said that then. hehe

-Oscar

Edited by kuanaco

I was looking and I guess the google checkout contribution that I downloaded here was called level 1? and there is a level 2 that cost money...

I heard that the level one can do flat rate shipping though, How is that done because thats all I mainly do.

Flat rate shipping and free shipping over 75$

I'm using the Lev 1 Google Check out and It has the Flat rate or Per Item Shipping...

Is there a way I can Add more Options to the Flate Rate..

Like Flat Rate US, Flat Rate International, Flat Rate Next Day Ect?

I tried to install Lev 2 in October or so and It never worked right so I forgot about it and Installed this Which seems to work Yesterday, but I'd like more Shipping options...

OR Does Anyone know if the Lev 2 Work Better now?

I don't know how it will work as I've already got some of the Orig Install inmy code, but If that will not break everything I'd give it a shot...

Any one have any answers?

Thanks

Don't know why this is a seperate topic as it shouldn't be.

There are still issues with lev2 but I know for a fact that there's a flat rate solution in there as well as something I posted today.

http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=229637

Don't know why this is a seperate topic as it shouldn't be.

Because this seems to be dealing with Lev 1 NOT lev 2, That's my guess...

My question has to do with Lev 1, I don't see how reading through 70 pages of Lev 2 posts will help me a lot?

Am I missing something?

Edited by Autographs

Am I missing something?

Yes .. the starter of this post made no mention of level one, the fact that you started discussing level one does not alter the initial post.

Also I did not suggest you read 70 posts the solutions mentioned are in the last 2 pages.

Edited by Babygurgles