• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Paypal oscommerce default contrib showing dollars insted of £!!

denzel2364

Paypal oscommerce default contribution is showing dollars insted of £!!

when an order comes in and they select paypal it takes you to the paypal payment site. However, as i live in the uk, i want the uk sterling to be used and not the us dollars. is there a link i have to change or a setting?

please advise if possible

Paypal oscommerce default contribution is showing dollars insted of £!!

when an order comes in and they select paypal it takes you to the paypal payment site. However, as i live in the uk, i want the uk sterling to be used and not the us dollars. is there a link i have to change or a setting?

please advise if possible

there are further issues relarting (see below)

when selecting, 'Transaction Currency' to GBP i get no total taken through and its in $$$$$$

when selecting, 'payment zone' to United Kingdom the paypal option doesnt appear on checkout

any idea people? ive upgraded the default osc payment process but still no luck

when you say default contribution you mean the stock paypal module or a contribution if so what's the contribution's link?

For the stock module make sure the default currency of your store is GBP and then leave the paypal "Transaction Currency" to "selected currency", see if that works.

when you say default contribution you mean the stock paypal module or a contribution if so what's the contribution's link?

For the stock module make sure the default currency of your store is GBP and then leave the paypal "Transaction Currency" to "selected currency", see if that works.

hi there

i have created the currency to GBP in the beginning and left it alone (selected currency). It still converts to $ but passes through the total. When i change to GBP only, the paypal payment options hides in 'select payment'

i have installed the latest IPN paypal module but still no success. (http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,2679)

This issue happens on the default and the latest contribution. ive added GBP as the only currency but still no luck

hi there

i have created the currency to GBP in the beginning and left it alone (selected currency). It still converts to $ but passes through the total. When i change to GBP only, the paypal payment options hides in 'select payment'

i have installed the latest IPN paypal module but still no success. (http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,2679)

This issue happens on the default and the latest contribution. ive added GBP as the only currency but still no luck

I tested it with the stock osc, and stock paypal module with the settings as I mentioned. It goes to paypal and shows the currency as GBP and the proper total values.

Who's converting it to USD? Make sure the default currency is set in the osc files too.

I tested it with the stock osc, and stock paypal module with the settings as I mentioned. It goes to paypal and shows the currency as GBP and the proper total values.

Who's converting it to USD? Make sure the default currency is set in the osc files too.

'Make sure the default currency is set in the osc files too.' - where would i find this?

im mainly looking in admin as this is where i thought all the settings were.

Have a go at ordering. You may need to do a bogus trial account just to go through to checkout.

http://www.sketchbagz.co.uk/shop

'Make sure the default currency is set in the osc files too.' - where would i find this?

im mainly looking in admin as this is where i thought all the settings were.

Have a go at ordering. You may need to do a bogus trial account just to go through to checkout.

http://www.sketchbagz.co.uk/shop

Sorry, couldnt edit above.

I have changed the 'my currency' in paypal.php in moduls to 'GBP' which was USD previously. I now get the correct '£' currency but the order total isnt carried through

For some reason when i specify a zone, e.g. United kingdom in the paypal options in admin, the option to pay via paypal dissapears!!!!

Edited by denzel2364

Sorry, couldnt edit above.

I have changed the 'my currency' in paypal.php in moduls to 'GBP' which was USD previously. I now get the correct '£' currency but the order total isnt carried through

For some reason when i specify a zone, e.g. United kingdom in the paypal options in admin, the option to pay via paypal dissapears!!!!

Does anybody know any of the info above?