• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Help with InternetSecure installation

from_oscommerce@wein.ca

Hi Everybody

I have used InternetSecure in the past, but that was a year ago and I am on a new hosting provider etc. I installed osCommerce MS2.2 etc and got it working and put the InternetSecure with MerchantLink files in the right place...

Nothing - module doesn't show up, can't enable, zip.

I am completely stuck. If anyone can help me, I would very much appreciate it. I know that taking time is a pain, so if you can help and want to bill me for your time, please drop me a line.

Thanks for your help, I appreciate it very much!

Robert Wein

robert, if you look carefully in the modules under admin you will see it listed as "credit card" (you should have 2 - one is the original provided with OSC), the other is your internetsecure module. try it.

richie

OH MY G*D.

Damn, you have saved SOOO much hassle, effort, and money.

Saying "thank you" is pretty empty compared to what you've done - I have struggled for 10 DAYS over this - but that's all I've got.

Thank you..

Rob

robert, if you look carefully in the modules under admin you will see it listed as "credit card" (you should have 2 - one is the original provided with OSC), the other is your internetsecure module. try it.

richie

FYI -- if you make a tiny change, it will read "correctly" in the modules section of the /admin page:

change

/catalog/includes/languages/english/modules/payment/internetsecure_ml.php

LINE 12 FROM:

define('MODULE_PAYMENT_INTERNETSECURE_TEXT_TITLE', 'Credit Card');

CHANGE TO:

define('MODULE_PAYMENT_INTERNETSECURE_TEXT_TITLE', 'InternetSecure');

And it will show up with a bit more obvious of a name in the window.

Thanks again....

Rob

OH MY G*D.

Damn, you have saved SOOO much hassle, effort, and money.

Saying "thank you" is pretty empty compared to what you've done - I have struggled for 10 DAYS over this - but that's all I've got.

Thank you..

Rob

• 5 months later...

Hey

If you know how to set up the pre-auth function for internet secure, let me know.

here is a link to internet secure's help page for pre-auth, you need to add one line of code somewhere, however I have no idea where to add it

https://www.internetsecure.com/merchants/sh...e.asp?page=paut

I need this done asap and am willing to pay $35 via paypal if you can add one line of code where it needs to be put

get at me ASAP