• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

plea for sts!!!!

this is a plea

Please send me some of your sts templates with all the placeholders amd all that,

i promice i will not use your template i will intigrate it with an html template i like,

i have no idea how to use this sts thing and i have tried heaps to put in placehoders and all but nothing ever works

PLEASE PLEASE

peter wilding

wilding at xnet dot co dot nz

this is a plea

Please send me some of your sts templates with all the placeholders amd all that,

i promice i will not use your template i will intigrate it with an html template i like,

i have no idea how to use this sts thing and i have tried heaps to put in placehoders and all but nothing ever works

PLEASE PLEASE

peter wilding

wilding at xnet dot co dot nz

Peter, have you tried the templates that are provided with the contribution? Just create a HTML page starting with the blank template (also provided) and then just add the STS tags that you want. You will need to also edit the stylesheet.css file since the file controls a lot of the design.

If you are just wanting a HTML design, you can find those a dime a dozen on the internet. You will then just need to add the required code that is included in the blank template to make the HTML template osCommerce functional.

Hope this helped,

Bill Kellum

Sounds Good Productions

STS Tutorials & more: STSv4.6, STS Add-ons (STS Power Pack), STS V4 Forum STS Forum FREE TEMPLATE