• Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Paypal WPP with Multi Vendor Shipping

bmw000

djmonkey1,

Thanks for the help.

I tried yours and didn't have much luck. I was getting an error to please pick a shipping method even though I was.

I then did the next sensible thing.

I compared my working mvs checkout page with the paypal checkout page against your checkout page and only pasted the new paypal code into my page matching for the most part your checkout page.

I guess, your page has some other code that now does not apply to me.

At any rate, if I didn't have your page to look at, I never could have figured this out.

I got it working succesfully now with the paypal sandbox server!!!!

Again, a big THANK YOU!!!!

I was almost ready to give up and maybe hire a developer. Now I don't have too!!

Thank you!!!

Brian

• 3 weeks later...
djmonkey1,

Thanks for the help.

I tried yours and didn't have much luck. I was getting an error to please pick a shipping method even though I was.

I then did the next sensible thing.

I compared my working mvs checkout page with the paypal checkout page against your checkout page and only pasted the new paypal code into my page matching for the most part your checkout page.

I guess, your page has some other code that now does not apply to me.

At any rate, if I didn't have your page to look at, I never could have figured this out.

I got it working succesfully now with the paypal sandbox server!!!!

Again, a big THANK YOU!!!!

I was almost ready to give up and maybe hire a developer. Now I don't have too!!

Thank you!!!

Brian

bmw000:

Do you mind posting your new and improved checkout_shipping page? I'm having the exact same problems and took the same route you did (using the above code by djmonkey1), but to no avail. Currently, I'm getting the following error:

An error occured when we tried to contact PayPal's servers.

()

Your help would be greatly appreciated