• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

download mp3 upon payment

jamesgarcia

hi i am currently developing a website with mp3's, my question is - is there a way that the customer can download the mp3 after payment like itunes. i will put a preview button which will let the customer hear the mp3 for about 30 seconds and after that they can pay for it and download it once... any contribution on this... please help...

hi i am currently developing a website with mp3's, my question is - is there a way that the customer can download the mp3 after payment like itunes. i will put a preview button which will let the customer hear the mp3 for about 30 seconds and after that they can pay for it and download it once... any contribution on this... please help...

Hi James

Media Puzzle created a great template. Just go to the community section of the osCommerce home page and under contributions type a search for "music" I had my site developed in India and then a fair bit here is Australia but my limited understanding of osCommerce is that this is one of the standard featires.

You can check out my store at liveband.com.au if you want to see it all in action.

Cheers, Jamie

oscommerce handles download products.

Use download controller contrib.

Satish

Ask/Skype for Free osCommerce value addon/SEO suggestion tips for your site.

Check My About US For who am I and what My company does.

hi Jmcdon! thanks for the reply! your site is really great, very close to what i need! in your site the customer will download the whole album. and my plan is when a customer clicks the album all the songs in that album will be listed and he can download per song. example there are 12 tracks in an albu, and i would like to download track number 4, i will pay and after i pay i will be allowed to download that song only once... is there a way for this... :)

• 8 months later...