• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Error 1146 and sql Error 1060

Ok so I followed install directions properly - I think. Here are the errors I am getting and the order that I got them:

1. I received this message when completing the install and typing

catalog/admin/filegroup_db_setup.php into my browser - here is the message

"1146 - Table 'aphonia.TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES_DOWNLOAD_GROUPS' doesn't exist

select * from TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES_DOWNLOAD_GROUPS where download_group_id = 0 and language_id = '1'

[TEP STOP]"

Ok so I looked at this and wondered if the initial sql script didn't run properly, myphpadmin indicated it had - but nevertheless, I screwed the pooch and ran it again getting an expected error message:

"SQL query:

ALTER TABLE `products_attributes_download` ADD `products_attributes_filegroup_id` INT( 11 ) NULL AFTER `products_attributes_filename` ;

MySQL said: Documentation

#1060 - Duplicate column name 'products_attributes_filegroup_id' "

So as this post no doubt reveals, I am stupid when it comes to this stuff. I am sure someone else has ran into this "problem" anyone know how I can get back to where I once belonged.

Thanks in advance,

Andrew

PS - I don't think I installed Downloads Controller before but it might have been installed by another prior admin - I guess I should've done my homework.

I have still have not been able to answer this question. Please if anyone has an idea how to handle this problem I would really like to know.

Ok so I followed install directions properly - I think. Here are the errors I am getting and the order that I got them:

1. I received this message when completing the install and typing

catalog/admin/filegroup_db_setup.php into my browser - here is the message

"1146 - Table 'aphonia.TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES_DOWNLOAD_GROUPS' doesn't exist

select * from TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES_DOWNLOAD_GROUPS where download_group_id = 0 and language_id = '1'

[TEP STOP]"

Ok so I looked at this and wondered if the initial sql script didn't run properly, myphpadmin indicated it had - but nevertheless, I screwed the pooch and ran it again getting an expected error message:

"SQL query:

ALTER TABLE `products_attributes_download` ADD `products_attributes_filegroup_id` INT( 11 ) NULL AFTER `products_attributes_filename` ;

MySQL said: Documentation

#1060 - Duplicate column name 'products_attributes_filegroup_id' "

So as this post no doubt reveals, I am stupid when it comes to this stuff. I am sure someone else has ran into this "problem" anyone know how I can get back to where I once belonged.

Thanks in advance,

Andrew

PS - I don't think I installed Downloads Controller before but it might have been installed by another prior admin - I guess I should've done my homework.

• 1 month later...

In response to this error, I think I have the solution... that message usually comes up when one of the two "database_tables.php" files were not edited & uploaded properly.

If you are experiencing this error, make sure you edit BOTH the "catalog/includes/database_tables.php" and the "catalog/admin/includes/database_tables.php" according to the instructions. Chances are you did one but overlooked the other. I would know... I spent four hours today tearing my hair out to solve this. Turns out I just missed a line in the instructions. B)

Hope this helps! :)