Sign in to follow this  
costast2

USPS API down?

Dont think its me as I am trying to test it on a view other sites and everything is timing out. :angry:

It's down on my site also.

It's down on my site also.

:angry: :angry: :angry:

Customers are trying to check out.....Argh :angry:

Down for me as well :angry: seemed to be fine until about 4PM eastern for me...glad I saw this thread, I was going crazy trying to figure out what was going on.

I turned USPS to False and enabled "Flat Rate" = $5.00 as a temporary solution. Hopefully I wont get any orders that require me to eat a large shipping charge.

Down for me as well :angry: seemed to be fine until about 4PM eastern for me...glad I saw this thread, I was going crazy trying to figure out what was going on.

I turned USPS to False and enabled "Flat Rate" = $5.00 as a temporary solution. Hopefully I wont get any orders that require me to eat a large shipping charge.

Im kicking myself right now because I thought they were closed, but the email that they had sent the API credentials in had their # and it stated open from 7:00 AM to 11:00PM , it has been down since 4 then that is simply sad that they have not brought it back up.

did anyone get a chance to call or find out what is going on?

I scoured their site and found no information or at least a status page.

I guess having no accountability is a nice thing :angry:

Just to confirm - USPS API was shut down briefly on April 23rd. For my site (Host in California) it is now up and running. All the same settings I have been using for a few years are not changed.