• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Errors when trying to use EasyPopulate 3.00 HELP PLEASE!

stuff4spot

When I click on EP in after catalog, i get these errors up top:

Warning: main(includes/functions/easypopulate_functions.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/stuff4sp/public_html/osCommerce1/catalog/admin/easypopulate.php on line 168

Warning: main(includes/functions/easypopulate_functions.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/stuff4sp/public_html/osCommerce1/catalog/admin/easypopulate.php on line 168

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'includes/functions/easypopulate_functions.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/stuff4sp/public_html/osCommerce1/catalog/admin/easypopulate.php on line 168

Can someone PLEASE help me?

Thanks,

Mike

Recheck that you actually uploaded includes/functions/easypopulate_functions.php Looks like you may not have uploaded that file.

Edited by Andrew Yuen

Andrew Yuen

osCommerce, Community Team

When I click on EP in after catalog, i get these errors up top:

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'includes/functions/easypopulate_functions.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/stuff4sp/public_html/osCommerce1/catalog/admin/easypopulate.php on line 168

Can someone PLEASE help me?

Thanks,

Mike

I believe Mike that the problem is when you goto the contributions page, under the easy populate 3.00 you will notice 1. lots of updates for that, then if I remeber correctly, you will see at the top one that says something like "nevermine please do not use 3.00 but use 2.76. I may be wrong, but I was not able to the quote it because I could not find it again because I too orginally downloaded the 3.00 and had problems with it, plus 2.76 have more php files in it then 3.00. So I hope this helps out and sorry I could not locate that quote for you from the contributions page. AH HAAAAAAAAAA I found it!!!!! read below

"Please do NOT download version 3.0; please use any other versions other than version 3.0 ken.yong 26 Apr 2006

As the person who uploads EP version 3.0, I suggest you to wait for the next version by dAbserver. If you would like to install EP, please use any other version other than version 3.0. Thank you! Sorry for any inconvenience caused."