• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Google's Website Optimizer

tkeats

Ok, so I logged in to my Google adwords account last night and found another tool listed, and it sounds cool enough.

Website Optimizer is supposed to help you optimize your site for desired goals, it works hand in hand with Google Analytics.

It does mention that dynamically rendered websites will have more problem using the optimizer due to the way it works...

Knowing that osCommerce is dynamically rendered, has anyone managed to utilize this tool to improve their osC store?

Any tips or tricks you would like to pass on to the rest of us?

Thomas

A signature is something that reflects its user. - The dictionary

The question is not, 'to code, or not to code'

the question is, 'if we do not code, are we really alive?'

-- anonymous

• 11 months later...
Ok, so I logged in to my Google adwords account last night and found another tool listed, and it sounds cool enough.

Website Optimizer is supposed to help you optimize your site for desired goals, it works hand in hand with Google Analytics.

It does mention that dynamically rendered websites will have more problem using the optimizer due to the way it works...

Knowing that osCommerce is dynamically rendered, has anyone managed to utilize this tool to improve their osC store?

Any tips or tricks you would like to pass on to the rest of us?

Thomas

Hi,

I was wondering the same question, is there any news about the way we could use both oscommerce and google website optimizer?

Best regards,

• 3 weeks later...
Hi,

I was wondering the same question, is there any news about the way we could use both oscommerce and google website optimizer?

Best regards,

Anyone know how to incorporate Googles Website Optimizer with OSC and STS?

Thanks for your help in advanced

Archived