• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

SPPC Attributes

Hi Janz,

I have tried various patches (such as Attributes Plus) without success, and have now restored both the files and the database.

I do note however that after restoring sets (that were created after modifying the Attributes Plus SQL command before it would be accepted) still remain!.

Is there a limit on the possible size of the attributes data fields, or have I broken something else?

Regards,

Peter

• 9 months later...

I am having exactly the same problem.

Fresh install of OSC MR2.2 with SPPC 420.

When the list of attributes is too large to display on page 1 in product attributes pages 2 and 3 etc are created but it is impossible to access these pages. Clicking the next and previous page links does not work.

Need to get this excallent contrib working

Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance

Max

I am having exactly the same problem.

Fresh install of OSC MR2.2 with SPPC 420.

When the list of attributes is too large to display on page 1 in product attributes pages 2 and 3 etc are created but it is impossible to access these pages. Clicking the next and previous page links does not work.

See this post in the SPPC thread for the RC2a/SPPC version of the products_attributes.php page.

Thought I'd put a nose in here :)

Jan .. can this replace that horrible, buggy, badly written crap that is laughingly called Tax Exempt and Organization Discounts?

As a perfect example here's an excerpt from filenames.php version-1.5

// BEGIN - Tax Exempt and Organization Discounts

define('DISPLAY_PRICE_WITH_TAX', false); // Display prices with tax (true) or without tax (false)

// END - Tax Exempt and Organization Discounts

Yaaaay let's kill the admin settings!!! Apart from being a total nobber he obviously develops error_reporting(E_ALL & ~E_NOTICE); :D

Edited by FWR Media

can this replace that horrible, buggy, badly written crap that is laughingly called Tax Exempt and Organization Discounts?

I never looked at that contribution but I understand it is short. SPPC is rather big and can do a lot more. Maybe too much for some people.

I never looked at that contribution but I understand it is short. SPPC is rather big and can do a lot more. Maybe too much for some people.

It was 20 files of modding .. SPPC is bigger how? file changes?

Only about 55 :)

55!!! :o

It's virtually osCommerce on its own..