• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

google checkout

kewldude_3001

hey, sorry if its already out there, but google checkout option only appears when i go to my cart contents screen, it doesnt appear alongside my paypal, cash options under payment information. Is there any way to move the google checkout from cart contents to the payment information screen.

if so, how can i make it appear on the screen below my other options because if you click on checkout directly from the top right it will not show the google checkout option, it only shows the option when you view your cart contents and also on the log in screen, which i would like to remove if possible since its pointless to have it there.

Is this legal?

googleerror.jpg

if so, what code should i use to make that button work, when i added that, if i click on continue it doesnt do anything

Also how can i get a border and get the button to be centered???

this is the code i used so far:

<tr border="1" bordercolor="#111111" align=center >
		<td bgcolor="#333333" border="1" bordercolor="#111111" align=center>
		<?php
 // ** GOOGLE CHECKOUT **
// Checks if the Google Checkout payment module has been enabled and if so 
// includes gcheckout.php to add the Checkout button to the page 

$status_query = tep_db_query("select configuration_value from " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " where configuration_key = 'MODULE_PAYMENT_GOOGLECHECKOUT_STATUS'");
while ($status = tep_db_fetch_array($status_query)) {
  $status_flag = $status['configuration_value'];  
}
if ($status_flag == 'True') {
  include('googlecheckout/gcheckout.php');
}
// ** END GOOGLE CHECKOUT **
?>
</td></tr>

thanks

can someone tell me how to do what i have in the image above??? when i tried it, the google button became my regular checkout option instead of being a google checkout button and then my regular checkout button at the bottom didnt work.