• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

orders not appearing in osc after protx processes payment

catech

Hi,

I have a customer using osc and protx, I'mfindingon anumber of occasions he receives an email saying that an amount has been taken with protx, but when he checks the rers in osc there is no mention of the order. Also, on a seperate occasion, an order in osc showed a quantity of two for one item, but protx had only taken payment for 1 item. An excerpt of my customers email is quoted below

Again last weekend (14th April) we received from protx an order success notification only no matching order on our website. This was for a Mark P****** - we have customer details but no order? - No great problem we have the £ and have despatched the goods to Mr P******* but we have no record of the order on our system.

Then yesterday evening (17th April 21.07hrs) we received a second order from a customer called Paul B***** however the protx order success notification and their system shows 1 x Aloe Vera Gel total £21.50 but our website shows an order for 2 x Aloe Vera Gel total £39.50?? As we have received the £ for 1 bottle I shall only despatch 1 bottle of gel, however I don't understand how the two systems could have different quantities?

Finally on the customer address where they input their 'county' or 'state' we still have the issue that if the customer does not complete it defaults to 'Aldeney'. The cause of the problem is that from the list of counties many are missing so can we change this box to be free type rather than mandatory?

Can anyone help me with this? I did originally think that the reason the order was not on osc was because the cstomer did not redirect back to osc from protx, but i'm not so sure now

James

The person in this thread http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=257912# had the same problem and has fixed it but decided not to share the solution with others.

Perhaps try to contact them?

Tom

I did see that thread, just idn't link it with my roblem... been a long day. However it doesn't explain the incorrct order being passed throug to protx, or more precise incorrect quantity

James

I did see that thread, just idn't link it with my roblem... been a long day. However it doesn't explain the incorrct order being passed throug to protx, or more precise incorrect quantity

James

Hi,

The person in the thread listed was an admin notification problem, whereas my problem appears to be that the order is not created.

James