• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Discount code?

SweetiesDirect

I'd like to be able to issue a discount code for my site, which offers a certain percentage off the overall cost of an order.

However, I don't want this to be a 'use once' voucher, I'd like to be able to post it on a forum and have anybody be able to use it (although, if possible, I'd like to limit it to once per person). Basically looking for a way to reward all of the people on one of my forums who helped me out with my market research.

What would be the best way to implement this? There are lots of voucher/coupon/discount contribs but I don't know which would be best.

Thanks,

Marc

I'd like to be able to issue a discount code for my site, which offers a certain percentage off the overall cost of an order.

However, I don't want this to be a 'use once' voucher, I'd like to be able to post it on a forum and have anybody be able to use it (although, if possible, I'd like to limit it to once per person). Basically looking for a way to reward all of the people on one of my forums who helped me out with my market research.

What would be the best way to implement this? There are lots of voucher/coupon/discount contribs but I don't know which would be best.

Thanks,

Marc

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,4269

Archived