• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

$$Will Pay $50 US for a Fix to Replace Checkout with Google Checkout$$

I am attempting to integrate Google Checkout into OSCommerce and want to completely bypass the OSCommerce checkout process. I want to keep track of customers and their orders through OSCommerce but circumvent having to register on my site prior to checking out with Google.

The Google Checkout button should appear in the space that the OSCommerce Checkout button currently appears and the shopping cart must transport the data from OSCommerce to Google Checkout perfectly. Due to shopping cart abandonment rates, I want the process to be as smooth as possible and avoid duplicate customer signups.

You can own the rights to the code afterward. I just want first dibs on it.

I am willing to pay $50 to someone who can turn around sound code that will permit me to do this. I will only accept people who have a verified PayPal account and can demonstrate a working version of the modification on a site.

Am willing to perform moderately complex tasks to implement the fix.

I am a small fish with a big head so I may be asking too much but please, indulge me. It will be worth your while.

Richard Martin

[email protected]