Sign in to follow this  
SweetiesDirect

Dynamic SiteMap with STS

My site (http://www.sweetiesdirect.co.uk) uses STS. I have been attempting to use the Dynamic SiteMap contribution with it, however all I get is a blank space where the map should be. I believe this is because of the STS system.

Has anybody managed to get the Dynamic SiteMap contrib to work properly with STS yet?

If so, please let me know how you did it, as I'm at my wits end here!!! :rolleyes:

Marc

Edited by SweetiesDirect

My site (http://www.sweetiesdirect.co.uk) uses STS. I have been attempting to use the Dynamic SiteMap contribution with it, however all I get is a blank space where the map should be. I believe this is because of the STS system.

Has anybody managed to get the Dynamic SiteMap contrib to work properly with STS yet?

If so, please let me know how you did it, as I'm at my wits end here!!! :rolleyes:

Marc

Marc, I found the following in the Dynamic Sitemap Forum:

Oct 2006 Dynamic Sitemap forum:

I had the same problem of a blank page using dynamic sitemap and STS. I followed your advice and got it working. Then, because I just couldn't stand it, I compared the files to see what the error was. I found it in line 90 of catalog/dynamic_sitemap.php:

If you are using STS and getting a blank site map page, you just need to change line 90 from:

<?php //require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_right.php'); ?>

to:

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_right.php'); ?>

In other words, uncomment the require.

Hope this helped you out,

Bill Kellum

Sounds Good Productions

STS Tutorials & more: STSv4.6, STS Add-ons (STS Power Pack), STS V4 Forum STS Forum FREE TEMPLATE