• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Product Quantity Box in Product Info page

zohab

HI everybody

I need to have product quantity box in product info(product_info.php) page like we have in shopping cart (shopping_cart.php) in oscommerce.

I am not getting how to implement this.

I need help.

Best regards

zohab

Hi Zohab, Please Search contribution section,

this one is for example

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,2039

Sergei

HI everybody

I need to have product quantity box in product info(product_info.php) page like we have in shopping cart (shopping_cart.php) in oscommerce.

I am not getting how to implement this.

I need help.

Best regards

zohab

Edited by leveera

• 1 month later...

It seems you make a mistake installing the contribution, because I take care of that, that's why I put the product quantity table outside the options table.

Take a better look of Step 6 on the contribution and try it again. I have an example of a site where I deploy it and works in products that dont have optional attributes.

Victor Pereyra

It seems you make a mistake installing the contribution, because I take care of that, that's why I put the product quantity table outside the options table.

Take a better look of Step 6 on the contribution and try it again. I have an example of a site where I deploy it and works in products that dont have optional attributes.

I apologise for that, you are 100% correct i was just missing a few syntax errors

Thanks

Tarek

RACESPEC

• 4 months later...

Is there a way to use a simple text box as opposed to a drop down box on the Product Info page? I made the changes on the Product Listing page and I'd like to have consistency across the application by using a text box as opposed to a pre-populated drop down box.

Thanks

Michael

• 6 months later...

Hi,

I installed osc ms2 rc2 with qtpro4.5, customerpriceonly and now I wanted to install 5202.

I got the quantity box on the wright place but can´t seem to get it filled with the stock from the pad_single_dropdown, the one selected.

It allready was a hell of a Job to get it so far like this but now my knowledge ends.

Could someone help me with this ?

Gr Jamie