• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

download link not showing up - would appreciate some help

BuddahBoy

Greetings - just installed 2.2 and this is actually a very easy to setup and use contrib so far - having one problem which is, when clicking the "complete order" [or whatever it actually says] after the PayPal payment, I'm redirected back to my site and order confirmation page and there is the box at the bottom saying how long the link will be available, how many downloads, etc. except there is no active link to the product.

I am using the Live Site option and testing on $0.01; put the product in the downloads folder as described in the OSC documentation, checked the properties are correct on the downloads and pub folders as mentioned.

Would really appreciate some assistance from the community once again - thank you in advance; one of the great things about using OSC is the community support - it is invaluable!

Thanks again and all the best

Ron