• Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Paypal pro error:

bluefusionweb

Hi all,

My cart is working fine other than in live mode when I get this error come up:

"Field format error: 10713-There's an error with this transaction. Please enter a country in the billing address."

Obviously I DO have a country in the address, and have even tried changing it. It works fine in sandbox mode, and also express checkout works fine.

Paypal support is useless so I was wondering if anyone here could help?

Is it not sending paypal the address correctly for some reason? Anyone know where I can look to try and resolve this?

Cheers

James

Edited by bluefusionweb

Ive done a test to see what is being passed in the order and here is the result..can anyone see why paypal is not receiving the country in the billing address correctly? Cheers

order Object ( [info] => Array ( [order_status] => 1 [currency] => GBP [currency_value] => 1.00000000 [payment_method] => Credit Card [cc_type] => [cc_owner] => [cc_number] => [cc_expires] => [shipping_method] => Flat Rate (Best Way) [shipping_cost] => 0.01 [subtotal] => 0.01 [tax] => 0 [tax_groups] => Array ( [unknown tax rate] => 0 ) [comments] => [total] => 0.02 ) [totals] => Array ( ) [products] => Array ( [0] => Array ( [qty] => 1 [name] => test [model] => [tax] => 0 [tax_description] => Unknown tax rate [price] => 0.0100 [final_price] => 0.01 [weight] => 0.00 [id] => 148 ) ) [customer] => Array ( [firstname] => James [lastname] => Joyce [company] => Blue Fusion Web [street_address] => 129 Pickersleigh Road [suburb] => [city] => Malvern [postcode] => WR14 2LG [state] => Worcestershire [zone_id] => 369 [country] => Array ( [id] => 222 [title] => United Kingdom [iso_code_2] => GB [iso_code_3] => GBR ) [format_id] => 1 [telephone] => 01684 563015 [email_address] => [email protected] ) [delivery] => Array ( [firstname] => James [lastname] => Joyce [company] => Blue Fusion Web [street_address] => 129 Pickersleigh Road [suburb] => [city] => Malvern [postcode] => WR14 2LG [state] => Worcestershire [zone_id] => 369 [country] => Array ( [id] => 222 [title] => United Kingdom [iso_code_2] => GB [iso_code_3] => GBR ) [country_id] => 222 [format_id] => 1 ) [content_type] => physical [billing] => Array ( [firstname] => James [lastname] => Joyce [company] => Blue Fusion Web [street_address] => 129 Pickersleigh Road [suburb] => [city] => Malvern [postcode] => WR14 2LG [state] => Worcestershire [zone_id] => 369 [country] => Array ( [id] => 222 [title] => United Kingdom [iso_code_2] => GB [iso_code_3] => GBR ) [country_id] => 222 [format_id] => 1 ) ) 1

Doesn't anybody know what I can do? Ive tried the email error dump thing and this is the result (i've put xxxxx over sensitive info).

Does this tell anyone what the problem might be? It does look like its sending a street and postcode but no country from that, why would that be???

any help is greatly appreciated...

In function: before_process() - Direct Payment

Did first contact attempt return error? Yes

---------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------DP_DUMP-------------------------------

------------This is the information that was sent to PayPal----------

STREET=129 Pickersleigh Road&ZIP=WR14 2LG&CURRENCY=GBP&BUTTONSOURCE=PayPalOscUK&CARDSTART=0805&TENDER=C&AMT=0.02&ACCT=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx&CVV2=xxx&EXPDATE=xxxx&TRXTYPE=S&NAME=James Joyce&PARTNER=PayPalUK&VENDOR=alanparker&USER=alanparker&PWD=xxxxxxxx---------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------FINAL_REQ-----------------------------

-------------------This is the response from PayPal------------------

Array

(

[RESULT] => 7

[PNREF] => ELCP1A205235

[RESPMSG] => Field format error: 10713-There's an error with this transaction. Please enter a country in the billing address.

)

What do you have in the file checkout_process.php around lines 64-68?

-----------

'customers_state' => $order->customer['state'],

'customers_country' => $order->customer['country']['title'],

'customers_telephone' => $order->customer['telephone'],

'customers_email_address' => $order->customer['email_address'],

-----------

You can also have a look at

these lines in

includes\classes\order.php

line 138

----

$customer_address_query = tep_db_query("select c.customers_firstname, c.customers_lastname, c.customers_telephone, c.customers_email_address, ab.entry_company, ab.entry_street_address, ab.entry_suburb, ab.entry_postcode, ab.entry_city, ab.entry_zone_id, z.zone_name, co.countries_id, co.countries_name, co.countries_iso_code_2, co.countries_iso_code_3, co.address_format_id, ab.entry_state from " . TABLE_CUSTOMERS . " c, " . TABLE_ADDRESS_BOOK . " ab left join " . TABLE_ZONES . " z on (ab.entry_zone_id = z.zone_id) left join " . TABLE_COUNTRIES . " co on (ab.entry_country_id = co.countries_id) where c.customers_id = '" . (int)$customer_id . "' and ab.customers_id = '" . (int)$customer_id . "' and c.customers_default_address_id = ab.address_book_id");
  $customer_address = tep_db_fetch_array($customer_address_query);

----

Please try to run the query in phpmyadmin and if you are not getting the country in the output, you know whats wrong!

Edited by osccoder

Open up the paypal_wpp.php file, and find this line:

$final_req = $caller->DoDirectPayment($ddp_details);

right before it add this:

die(print_r($ddp_details));

Then do a checkout and that should show a lot more detail. That should show if the country is even being setup in the SDK. If it is, that means the SDK is buggy. If not, there's a user problem.

Please use the forums for support! I am happy to help you here, but I am unable to offer free technical support over instant messenger or e-mail.

Hi and thanks for the replies. but I am still having trouble...the checkout_process.php file those lines look fine, as for the sql statement could you show me how to change that bit of code into a valid sql statement please?

and dynamoeffects, I cannot find those lines of code, possibly because I am using the UK version? I cannot find any reference to $ddp_details or $caller or $final_req though. The only lines I think might be close are:

$result = $payflow->DoDirectPayment(number_format($order->info['total'], 2),

$cc_number,

$cc_checkcode,

$cc_expdate_month . substr($cc_expdate_year, -2),

$cc_first_name . ' ' . $cc_last_name,

$options);

Is that the same idea? If anyone can help further I would really appreciate it!

James

Latest is that I have installed fresh downloads of oscommerce and paypal pro uk module to a new domain and new database, havent touched anything simply installed oscommerce2.2, then the module, and I am having the EXACT same problem!!

Please can someone help as pyaplas own support is appauling at best!

James

• 3 weeks later...
Latest is that I have installed fresh downloads of oscommerce and paypal pro uk module to a new domain and new database, havent touched anything simply installed oscommerce2.2, then the module, and I am having the EXACT same problem!!

Please can someone help as pyaplas own support is appauling at best!

James

I have exactly the same problem - just wondering if anyone has worked out what is going wrong

Thanks