• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

4allbeauty - my 1st e-store ^^

cassgan

I like your color scheme and I think your site is very pleasing to the aesthetics. I think you could improve your call to action (only on your product pages), and I also think you could better match the headlines of your pages to correspond with popular keyword research. Your checkout looks very dull, perhaps changing the color's of your fields would make them more discernible.

Alas, I discovered this problem while checking out with firefox. This is an actual jpeg of the warning message encountered.

warning.jpg

Huge conversion killer!

Best Regards,

Victor Wise

I like, I like! The only thing I didn't like were the product images - they look so distorted you can't tell what they are.

hi lioMandi,

Thanks for your comment, can you please advice how can i improve the product images? :)

I like your color scheme and I think your site is very pleasing to the aesthetics. I think you could improve your call to action (only on your product pages), and I also think you could better match the headlines of your pages to correspond with popular keyword research. Your checkout looks very dull, perhaps changing the color's of your fields would make them more discernible.

Alas, I discovered this problem while checking out with firefox. This is an actual jpeg of the warning message encountered.

warning.jpg

Huge conversion killer!

Victor,

Thanks for your comment on my website, i shall convey the message to my webmaster on the below:-

1. Change the "add to cart" in the product pages to bigger size

2. Do something on the check out page. by the way, is it very difficult f i want to change the color scheme or add some design on the check out page? any programme need to be written?

Archived