• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Active Calendar with payment option

tim_ver

I wanted to know if there is a mod out now the will allow users to search a Active Calendar and then click on the date for more information and then allow them to added it to the cart and check out and then when this is done the event subtracts a spot form the total. When it gets down to only one left it will state so, and then when sold out it says sold out.

I would like to allow users to signup for classes and pay for them online so I wanted to tie it into the shopping cart. Does this mod exsist or is there something like it that I can use?

Thanks

I need the exact same thing, but for a different purpose. I'm starting a car share club in Los Angeles and want to create a calendar view that will have a picture of each car available on each date. Click the car and it gets removed from inventory and added to the cart.

Is this possible?

• 3 weeks later...

Use the event calendar mod to schedule your events or classes. Create your events or classes as products. Set the inventory to the number of seats you want to sell and turn on the inventory tracking.