• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

CatTree Contribution "problems" with IE7

suhy

Hi,

I think this contribution doesn't have support forum or I just didn't found it ...

It's all about the following very nice contrib:

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contri.../search,cattree

- I ONLY SAW THIS ERROR WITH IE7

If you don't select a product from categories tree, but you click on it in Bestsellers, what's new, new products ... etc you get an error on page loading. Please also see bellow images ... The error is in one cattree js file ; jscookTree.js. The error is shown only if you don't pick an item from categories tree. I suppose at that time ID for item by cattree is 0 as you didn't select it on a cattree .... and now the IE7 "thinks" it's wrong. I'm not very skilled with javascript, so please if I could get some help with the solution ... The error is in line 632/633 ...

Error images links :

http://www.delko.si/tmp/error.jpg

You can also check my OsCommerce which is still "offline", but I'm starting it in a few days and if also this error would be fix i'd be very happy .. even if it doesn't mess with the functionality of the site the yellow waring sign at the right bottom is not very nice thoe ....

http://www.delko.si/sql/eshop/catalog/index.php?language=en

Thanks !

Gregor

• 2 months later...

I've just intalled cattree menu and it's not working at all. The problem is that script is not starting from /includes/boxes/categories.php

echo "<script LANGUAGE=\"JavaScript\" SRC=\"javascript/jscooktree/JSCookTree.js\"></SCRIPT>\n";

echo "<LINK REL=\"stylesheet\" HREF=\"javascript/jscooktree/ThemeXP/theme.css\" TYPE=\"text/css\">\n";

echo "<script LANGUAGE=\"JavaScript\" SRC=\"javascript/jscooktree/ThemeXP/theme.js\"></SCRIPT>\n";

The server runs localy. Any ideas regarding the solution?

• 2 months later...

well it's working for me but I have one question:

I see that the main categorie and subcategorie uses the same text style,so how can I make the subcategorie in different color then the categorie ?

Cumparaturi4all

• 1 month later...

I've been taking a look at this contrib; it's very easy to load up and run.

Question is what if anything, can I do to speed it up? I've got about 3600 categories including all the subdirectories. FireFox times out while trying to load it.