• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Product upload almost ready:)

dynamok

Nice.

Quick question though. How do I eliminate the Ukrain part of the module? I only need the English part.

Also, how am I supposed to know the product category simply based on numbers? Any simple way to do this?

Thanks for all of your help.

-Chris

Chris Sullivan

Hi Chris,

Did you read the instructions?

You can put what ever language you want. If you only have English just delete all the Ukrainian lines in the code. Which lines correspond to Ukrainian language are in the instructions.

I'm not sure what you mean in your second question? What's wrong with numbers? Explain a little more.

I read the instructions, and just to be sure, would I be right in assuming that I just simply delete the following code from excel.php:

Lines 220-222:

if ($v_products_name_u != '') {

$result = tep_db_query("INSERT INTO products_description (products_id, language_id, products_name, products_description)

VALUES ('" . $prod_id . "', '4', '" . $v_products_name_u . "', '". $v_products_description_u . "')");}

Lines 248-251:

if ($v_products_name_u != '') {

$result = tep_db_query('UPDATE products_description '.

'SET products_name="'.$v_products_name_u.'"'.

', products_description="'.$v_products_description_u.'" WHERE ((products_id='.$prod_id.') AND (language_id = 4))');}

Lines 285-291:

if ($HTTP_GET_VARS['param'] == "ukr") {

write_tree(0,"",4);

# $result = tep_db_query("SELECT categories_id,categories_name FROM categories_description WHERE (language_id = 4) ORDER BY categories_name");

# while($row = tep_db_fetch_array($result)) {

# array_walk($row, 'print_el1');

# echo "<br>"; }

};

Line 302:

update_tree(0,4);

If you could just assure me of this before I start deleting code I would really appreciate it.

Thanks again for all of your help.

-Chris[/b]

Chris Sullivan

I went throught all instructions, and checked everything, but keep getting this error after upload. Can't seem to find the problem. Any insight?

No products_model field in record or incorrect root for category. I cannot import this record!

Thanks in advance.