• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Sign in to follow this  

STS Template Help

Hi, I installed the STS Template system. I did my custom design. I get the left and right column boxes to work and appear fine. What I don't get is the content in the middle. How do I get the info to show in the middle (content area)?

Thanks.

put the $content

<span style='font-family:Courier'>If you can't fix it Perl it!!!...</span>

Hi, I installed the STS Template system. I did my custom design. I get the left and right column boxes to work and appear fine. What I don't get is the content in the middle. How do I get the info to show in the middle (content area)?

Thanks.

Jello is correct. If you are using the $content tag and still are not getting any content, it could be that you commented out specific lines of code within the column)right.php and column_left.php files.

$content is taken from the php script you are running. For example, the $content for index.php is the piece of code you find in index.php, between the call of column_left and the call of column_right. If you want to modify it, you have to modify the script itself.

Bill Kellum

Sounds Good Productions

STS Tutorials & more: STSv4.6, STS Add-ons (STS Power Pack), STS V4 Forum STS Forum FREE TEMPLATE