• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

You don't have permission to access /create_account.php on this server.

Hi all,

I am getting an error when the checkout, login and create an account links are clicked. Please help.

"Forbidden

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /checkout_shipping.php on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /login.php on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

-Dano

dnxonline.com

Hi all,

I am getting an error when the checkout, login and create an account links are clicked. Please help.

"Forbidden

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /checkout_shipping.php on this server.

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /login.php on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

-Dano

dnxonline.com

Check the permissiond on the files I know 755 will work not sure of any others

• 4 months later...

Hello! I have the same problem when create an account, although the files have 755 permissions:

Forbidden

Thanks for your help.

Hello! I have the same problem when create an account, although the files have 755 permissions:

Forbidden

Thanks for your help.

Hello,

just an idea. check the pre-installation and post-installation notes that were published in regard to 2.2RC1. If I remember correctly, permissions needed to be changed to 777 before installation of 2.2 and then changed to 644 or 544 or 444 (I can't remember) after installation.

Regards,

Scott

Apache's error log tells:

[sat Aug 11 13:48:12 2007] [error] [client xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx] Options ExecCGI is off in this directory:

/usr/local/apache/htdocs/create_account.php

[sat Aug 11 13:48:12 2007] [error] [client xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx] File does not exist: /usr/local/apache/ht

docs/403.shtml

How can the scripts try to use the file /usr/local/apache/htdocs/create_account.php :blink:

Please, help me!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am having the same problem and getting no help from hosting company.

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /index.php on this server.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.37 Server at www.thejewelrymaster.com Port 80

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...