• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

a problem with "buy now" in product_listing.php

hello everone

i get error.when i click the button "buy now" in product_listing.php,it leads to the cart but the product isn't in it : your cart is empty. i tested and the button buy now in product_info and new_products is ok.what is the problem with product_listing.php?

here my product_listing.php,any help would be appreciate!

thanks in advance

<tr><td colspan=2 align=center><a href="'.tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, 'products_id=' . $listing['products_id']) . '">' . tep_image_button('small_view.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_BUY_NOW) . '</a> <a href="' . tep_href_link(basename($PHP_SELF), tep_get_all_get_params(array('action')) . 'action=buy_now&products_id=' . $listing['products_id']) . '">' . tep_image_button('[b]button_in_cart.gif[/b]', IMAGE_BUTTON_BUY_NOW) . '</a></td></tr>

and here's in new_products.php

<tr><td colspan=2 align=center><a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, 'products_id=' . $new_products['products_id']) . '">' . tep_image_button('small_view.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_BUY_NOW) . '</a> <a href="' . tep_href_link(basename($PHP_SELF), tep_get_all_get_params(array('action')) . 'action=buy_now&products_id=' . $new_products['products_id']) . '">' . tep_image_button('[b]button_in_cart.gif[/b]', IMAGE_BUTTON_BUY_NOW) . '</a></td></tr>
							 <tr><td colspan=2 height=12></td></tr>

probably has something to do with your configuration. Is the session id the same? (listing page and shopping cart page)

thanks for your answer.can you tell me how to know whether the session id of listing page and shopping cart page are same?

here's the link of buy now button in listing page:

http://localhost/shop/productname-c-21.html?products_id=2553&action=buy_now&sort=2a&osCsid=c5849f13b733c5604d936d2c02af00c0

after pressing button buy now,it leads to the shopping cart page with the link in the address bar:

http://localhost/shop/shopping_cart.php?sort=2a&osCsid=c5849f13b733c5604d936d2c02af00c0

and no product is in cart :((

• 11 months later...

Hey,

I do have the same issue... the buy now button links to the product and when I click on it it takes me to the shopping cart page with the empty car message only.

Please help!!

Sincerely,

Gvilla.

Never mind, it had to see with application top and httaccess. :thumbsup: :rolleyes:

Hey,

I do have the same issue... the buy now button links to the product and when I click on it it takes me to the shopping cart page with the empty car message only.

Please help!!

Sincerely,

Gvilla.

Archived