Sign in to follow this  
juststuph

Easy Populate won't work. PLEASE HELP!!!

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!

I just installed easy populate in my new store and am getting the following errors. I tried un-installing and re-installing and not dice. Please advise....

Warning: move_uploaded_file(/home/juststup/public_html/store/catalog//catalog/temp/EP2007Mar23-1806.txt) [function.move-uploaded-file]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/juststup/public_html/store/catalog/admin/easypopulate_functions.php on line 43

Warning: move_uploaded_file() [function.move-uploaded-file]: Unable to move '/var/tmp/phpNQ1VFE' to '/home/juststup/public_html/store/catalog//catalog/temp/EP2007Mar23-1806.txt' in /home/juststup/public_html/store/catalog/admin/easypopulate_functions.php on line 43

File uploaded.

Temporary filename: /var/tmp/phpNQ1VFE

User filename: EP2007Mar23-1806.txt

Size: 12302

Warning: file(/home/juststup/public_html/store/catalog//catalog/temp/EP2007Mar23-1806.txt) [function.file]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/juststup/public_html/store/catalog/admin/easypopulate.php on line 805

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/juststup/public_html/store/catalog/admin/easypopulate.php on line 844

Seems like there is some problem with the tempoarary file for performing move operation

Can you post your phpinfo here?

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!

I just installed easy populate in my new store and am getting the following errors. I tried un-installing and re-installing and not dice. Please advise....

Warning: move_uploaded_file(/home/juststup/public_html/store/catalog//catalog/temp/EP2007Mar23-1806.txt) [function.move-uploaded-file]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/juststup/public_html/store/catalog/admin/easypopulate_functions.php on line 43

The path in the easy populate file is incorrect. You can see that from the error since it has catalog//catalog. Remove the catalog from that path and it should work for you.

Jack