• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Please help with adding few textfields to orders.php

wizaard

Hello,

I can't write PHP scripts on my own so that's why I need to please anyone to help me with (in my point of view) quite simple addition to the admin/invoice.php file (but in fact it means to change even the orders.php file). I implemented the "professional invoice and packageslip pack" and slightly edited the design of the final output but my skills are too weak for creating the final and most importatnt edits to make the invoice to be lawful in the Czech Republic (it's a small country in the middle of the Europe ;)). To achieve the lawful invoice I only need 3 last thing (described below). If anyone could help me, I would be very happy and thankful.

1) Date of "taxable observance" (don't know the correct english term, I'm not a lawyer wink.gif)

It could be done just by adding a new textfield into the orders.php where I could insert the date manually. It would be maybe much more comfortable and easier maybe. But it would need to add a column into the DB, which is no problem.

In the end it should look like this:

Date of invoice: 1.1.2007

Date of taxable observance: 16.1.2007

2) Invoice written by...

Another simple adding of a new textfield into the orders.php where I could type the name of a shop assistant that created the invoice. It would need a new column in DB too.

Invoice written by: wizaard

3) Extra radio button selection of notification

Sometimes I need to notify the customer about paying metode or something like that. It would be another addition to orders.php where I could choose from radio buttons (or check buttons? it would be great!) some notice. The radio buttons could have simple value that would be saved into DB's new column.

Don't pay! It was paid via bank tranfer already!

or

Don't pay! It will be paid on delivery.

---------------

As I've said - if anyone could help me, I'd be glad and thankful.

And sorry for creating a double of another same topic that I created few days ago but I really need this to add to my e-shop. I know I can't behave this way but forgive me.

Edited by wizaard