Sign in to follow this  
russg

CCGV Installation Error -

Hi All,

I am having trouble installing CCGV. I have started with a fresh install in the https directory. There is an installed SSL cert, and it is operating properly.

I started with a clean install of osc. There are no other modules installed. There is one customer registered, and the only store configuration I have made is to add the zip code.

I did the 'simple' install - i.e. copy over all of the files and run the SQL query. There were no errors.

The coupons & vouchers show up under modules > order total and can be added/removed/configured just fine.

The voucher place holder appears in the checkout payment screen OK.

However, when I go to admin > vouchers and coupons I get the following error:

==========================

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '-20, 20' at line 1

select coupon_id, coupon_code, coupon_amount, coupon_type, coupon_start_date,coupon_expire_date,uses_per_user,uses_per_coupon,restrict_to_p

roducts, restrict_to_categories, date_created,date_modified from coupons where coupon_active='Y' and coupon_type != 'G' limit -20, 20

[TEP STOP]

I checked the DB and the structure of the orders DB is ok, though there are no coupons enterred.

The admin > Couchers & Coupons > Mail Gift Voucher screen works OK.

The admin > Couchers & Coupons > Gift Voucher Queue gives this error:

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '-20, 20' at line 1

select c.customers_firstname, c.customers_lastname, gv.unique_id, gv.date_created, gv.amount, gv.order_id from customers c, coupon_gv_queue gv where (gv.customer_id = c.customers_id and gv.release_flag = 'N') limit -20, 20

[TEP STOP]

The admin > Couchers & Coupons > Gift Vouchers Sent page yields this error:

select c.coupon_amount, c.coupon_code, c.coupon_id, et.sent_firstname, et.sent_lastname, et.customer_id_sent, et.emailed_to, et.date_sent, c.coupon_id from coupons c, coupon_email_track et where c.coupon_id = et.coupon_id limit -20, 20

[TEP STOP]

The 'limit -20,20' appears to be the common thread. Any ideas on what the issue is?

Thanks!

russg

Forgot to add: I'm using CCVG (trad) v1.2 by vger 18 Nov2006

You could try that support thread or look at this (if the linkk works0 or google it

http://forums.oscommerce.com/index.php?sho...44095&st=40

The Coopco Underwear Shop

If you live to be 100 years of age, that means you have lived for 36,525 days. Don't waste another, there aren't many left.