• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Linkpoint API Module

I hope someone can help me w/this cause I am totally lost, or Im just losing my mind. The CC processin cmpany is firstdata.com I upped the module and put all the info in verbatem as shown in the module from this site. Now It comes up w/:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class lphp in /home/content/m/s/t/mstrpce09/html/shop/catalog/includes/modules/payment/lphp.php on line 22

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

• 3 months later...
I hope someone can help me w/this cause I am totally lost, or Im just losing my mind. The CC processin cmpany is firstdata.com I upped the module and put all the info in verbatem as shown in the module from this site. Now It comes up w/:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class lphp in /home/content/m/s/t/mstrpce09/html/shop/catalog/includes/modules/payment/lphp.php on line 22

I am getting the same error with my linkpoint setup

trash it and go with Authorize.net API easy and no issues and cheaper.

Search the forum and contributions before posting. If that doesn't work, keep looking, then post. The forum is for seeking help and advice NOT for someone to do your work for you. Try to do something on your on, if you are going to run a shop then learn how it works.

Well I am not getting an error, I have uploaded the Linkpoint api and I can not get the linkpoint module to show up in my store. I am going crazy trying to get it to show and actually work. HELP

Yea I had the same problem with it a couple of years ago. That's why I went with the Authorize.net module. You just upload and go with no files to edit plus Authorize.net has no contract you can quit using them at any time and they are cheaper. Might want to look into it if you can't get the link point to work.

Search the forum and contributions before posting. If that doesn't work, keep looking, then post. The forum is for seeking help and advice NOT for someone to do your work for you. Try to do something on your on, if you are going to run a shop then learn how it works.

• 1 year later...

I know this is an old post but since I just resolved this error, maybe it will be helpful to others.

includes/modules/payment/linkpoint_api.php, find

require(DIR_FS_CATALOG . DIR_WS_MODULES . 'payment/linkpoint_api/lphp.php');

Replace with:

require_once(DIR_FS_CATALOG . DIR_WS_MODULES . 'payment/linkpoint_api/lphp.php');

jon

It's all just ones and zeros....